or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

rickytt, the jacket is too tight, but it's a nice combination. Welcome. paisley, I think the jacket is too long for such a high-contrast combination. Combined with the effectively monotone nature of the top half, this looks unbalanced to my eye.
This highlights how out of the mainstream I am. I don't even see his suit as "very powerful". For me, that shirt is doing all of the talking, and I don't care for it. In other news, I'm in Miami, and I picked up a couple of guayaberas. I used to have several cheap ones years ago, but stopped wearing them. I was reminded how much I like them, especially in linen. The timing is perfect because we are just entering San Francisco's summer.
Montezemolo out at Ferrari: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/115788
"That's bullshit...the people don't come because you grandiose motherfuckers don't play shit that they like. If you played the shit that they like, then people would come, simple as that."
The 021C was sweet.
Three quick shots in succession to killer effect: Choc, CP, Betel BOOM!
Errbody like a good wall. Errbody.
FM is like the Emperor watching Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker battle it out.
What is this "film" of which you speak...?
My buddy has been advocating *no* pit-to-car radios for years. Pit boards only. Initially, I thought it was a bit Luddite, but I've come around on it. The argument that the cars are too technical for the driver to manage unaided comes up, but they can either make the cars more foolproof or put some big-ass dashboards in there so that the driver can monitor what he needs.