or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

6 is my favorite of the bunch. With different shoes, I think she'd look great.
DonC, there isn't enough contrast between the jacket and pants for my taste. Braddock today has revealed his feet of clay. And confirmed that Fair Isle sweaters are really difficult to pull off in a non-traditional way.
4 miles this morning, all running. Felt pretty good and wasn't painfully slow. Just slow.
I'm happy Greg chimed in. Having met him in person, I'd suggest that you'll remember him more than what he's wearing. You'll leave with a vague sense that he was well dressed, and that's really the point, isn't it? Same for unbel. We actually talked about the suit he wore that day, and still the person is what sticks in the mind.
I think women might refer to those as hose, not leggings, but your objection is noted. There were certainly more challenging looks for women. Sneakers seem to have been popular, at least with Schumann:
Scarborough goes over the highlights here: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117471
It's been a while since I've seen a clean-shaven gdl. I thought it might be Cantabrigian.
Clags, I'm not really looking for ties at the moment, but those look good. I second the shout for the first green, but I'd go for brown number, er, two.
Right-sized pics...For the ties, 4, 6, 7 are the top tier for me. The neat is nice, but probably not the first I'd pick, so second tier along with 1 and 2. 5 is third tier, and 3 looks like someone dragged a stiff brush against a loosely woven tie. No me gusta.The dubs use the more pleasing swept-back config of the straps/buckles. Thumbs up.