or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

19931.1 + 10 = 19941.1
10 this morning with middle 8 at my half race pace. I'm kinda just guessing at that since I haven't raced a half since October of last year. I was pleased that my last mile at race pace was my fastest, both because it came at the end and it included the only real hill on that route.
Has bookshelves, but also bookstack.
The consensus seems to be that removing FRIC suspension won't change the competitive balance.
Cabbies drive all over the place: http://nyctaxi.herokuapp.com/
Elio, I think the criticism of the tie is a bit overstated. It's not SF-approved, but that doesn't make it bad.
Elio, give it a shot with a really sharp navy suit, white (or very light blue) shirt, black shoes. I am on the record with my dislike of yellow ties, but it's just another solid color. As Wongolini says, wear without care.
Here's an elevation with a "person" standing on the deck for scale: The bedroom windows look about large enough to walk through. Even if they're only 4' square, that's fine for me. Perhaps it's better to think of them as "sleeping quarters" rather than bedrooms. I'm not trying to persuade you, just explaining why it works for me.
Also, Clags, that SC is 100% YOWZA. I like it, but I imagine you have to be feeling mighty chipper to choose that when you get dressed in the morning.