or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

It can even tie into your workwear steez...
Oh, I'm not denying its utility for design professionals. I just hate it as a browsing experience.
Fuck, I hate Pinterest.
I think this is a key point. This means you are the focus of her attention pretty much at all times. I expect that as she integrates further she'll ease up.I generally subscribe to the idea that a couple's money should be jointly held, etc., but only to a point. If you're the sole income generator and there are no children that she's taking care of, I think you're entitled to spend your discretionary income as you see fit. This assumes that you're taking care of saving,...
And you are basically the only person she knows since she moved here from Korea?
"Would you wear these?""Hell yeah. I mean, assuming they were comfortable."So, I've baited the trap...
Does Mrs. Noodles have a job?
That's unusual, but not necessarily undesirable. Without knowing the intent of the designer, it's hard to make a definitive statement about your pair, but there are definitely link pairs sold which don't match. I've seen a set with a bat on one sleeve and a ball on the other. That said, I wouldn't let this bother me at all. I can't imagine a circumstance in which the links would be positioned such that the difference in size would be apparent. If you decide you don't want...
It seems to me that an overcoat might be the place to go a bit wild. You're unlikely to be conducting business in it, and you wear it only in transition. I like it.