or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

You have to buy an apartment just so you don't have to look at it.
5.5 miles yesterday evening and 6 this evening. Today's run started off kinda miserable and sluggish, but I just kept focusing on keeping my heart rate in the zone. Ended up with negative splits for miles 4-6 and the lastest mile the fastest mile.
My beaters are Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. Currently out of the rotation because they need to be resoled.
AAS, prefer the jacket worn open. Nicely coordinated with the other items, though. It's on the Clothes Hobbyist end of the spectrum, but I don't mind some forethought and intention sometimes. The whole "effortless" thing isn't always the way, right/
I don't know about best, perhaps deepest... But I thank you nonetheless.
I was referring to this ludicrous Button "sabbatical". Ron always thinks he's innovating. How many races this year have featured good starts for both Merc drivers? Not many, I think. Their clutch was clearly designed with the assumption that the team could give feedback on the bite point. Each of them has said that the take-up is not consistent from launch to launch.
I'm pretty sure the phrase "too clever by half" was coined to described Ron Dennis. How long until Marchionne runs Ferrari completely into the ground? Button recently remarked that when he made his F1 debut with Williams, Max V was 1 year old.
I thank all who post pictures, whether professionally shot, self-shot, beautifully composed, oddly cropped, posed, candid, gorgeously lit, or barely illuminated. Empathy and benefit of the doubt go a long way...
Leanderthal is coming for the king...