or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

GAH. Those bit loafers, bruh... Murl, I am relieved to know that. I would have had to be quite upset with a certain young entrepreneur. 
Red Bull really have no one but themselves to blame: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/121538   Mercedes reveals terms of possible Red Bull F1 engine supply deal
   In any case, welcome back. I, and I'm sure others, appreciate your perspective.
We'll have to agree to disagree on the subjective points. Not sure why you feel so strongly about the tension in the jacket based on a picture with my hand in my pocket. I do agree about the flaps, though. If it makes you feel any better, they are flapped patch pockets.
Murl, was that a Gestalt polo you were wearing the other day?
My $.02 on HRMs: I have used one in the past for my serious training. It works for me, but perhaps mainly as a psychological tool. I find that I can persevere on hard runs more consistently with the HRM. Maybe it's because I'm staying in the right zone of effort, or maybe I have black-and-white indication that I should be able to keep going at that pace.   The main reason I don't use it all the time is that I prefer using the Nike+ app to the Garmin's interface and...
One of the benefits of running 20+ miles per week is being able to eat all of the tasty things.
 Hmm. I would say that about cream shirts.