or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

Apparently Mercedes tried to get the other teams to close the loophole that allowed them to "use" three engines this weekend so that Hamilton has multiple power units to get to the end of the season. They didn't agree, and now Merc has taken advantage of it. I don't understand why they put Hamilton on the soft tire for his third stint. He was relatively close to Ricciardo could have finished the race on the medium. There was no way the soft would be fast enough to make up...
My tie is probably more accurately described as robin's egg blue.
One of the worst smells is from cutoff wheels. It's almost like they were invented to sell bandsaws.
What chaps my hide is that I have a pair of Nike in the same size which do fit.
Sexy Chocolate!
Nice, SG.
4.4 this afternoon. I indulged my school pride and ordered these: They arrived today and are too small, despite sizing up. Also a bit grabby around the achilles. I was bummed.
I haven't gotten new shoes in a couple of years, just rotating through my various old pairs. On a lark, last week I wore the shoes I got in 2014 in the lead-up to the NYC Marathon. Immediately felt twinges in the same places that ultimately derailed my training that year. Maybe it was the shoes...
You are comically contrarian.