or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

Also: Bathroom is up and running. Ceiling mounted rainhead is sooooo good. We have a temporary shower curtain while we decide how we want to configure the glass. I was hoping to have a single fixed panel, but based on testing with the curtain pulled back for the required opening, I think it will splash too much water outside the shower.
It sounds like he doesn't have a C wire.
Does the waistband sit at your natural waist (belly button-ish)? If not, that's likely the cause of this. If so, then the waist might be a bit too large, but the pants should be hanging from the suspenders, not cinched around your waist.
3 this afternoon. First run since 6/8. To give myself a kick in the pants, I've set out to run at a least a mile every day in July. A solid month should get me back in habit.
That's a fair summary. Clags, I'm sure you would look fine in a white shirt, but obviously if you don't feel good wearing it...
Having had the benefit of seeing jcm in three dimensions, I can say that most of CM's critiques are more truthy than true. The supposed beneficial optical illusions don't really accomplish much IRL. You can choose to cover your ass or visually lengthen your legs. You can make the lapels proportional to your head or to some theoretical ideal. You can get the improved drape from cuffs or gain (maybe) some extra perceived lankiness from no cuffs. They're all tradeoffs, and if...
Please to wear the Yohji, Clags.
jcm, my wife prefers flat-front pants for me, but it's not her ass that needs to fit in them. She also doesn't care for the higher rise stuff. Too bad for her, though. She's stuck with me.
That is pretty damned nifty.
There's nothing weird about a standard knit tie.