or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

lefty, although not nearly old enough, can say he's been in the shit, man.
My good friends lived in S. Orange for probably ten years. Just moved at the end of last year. I always enjoyed visiting. Lovely area, and they lived within walking distance of the train station. Also, notably diverse, particularly from an SF perspective where you're unlikely to see middle class black families. jcm, it's too fucking hot in RWC, no matter what their signs say.
pBOOTH, your picture link was broken yesterday, but someone helpfully quoted it today. Quite nice, as is your usual standard. Hair, as ever, stunning. Garry, I don't like ticket pockets, either, but if I like everything else enough, I can overlook them. For example, my favorite cut in Polo has them.
Either of these. I have the barbell (wearing them as I type this, in fact): Available in sterling from Brooks Brothers.
I think the SF establishment is in flux. It is indisputable that some in the government do espouse that view, but I don't think it's settled. The return of Aaron Peskin to the board may do so, however.
Fight. Them. [[SPOILER]]
I think that's a mischaracterization. There are a few mid-Market developments coming which will inevitably lead to at least partial gentrification of the Tenderloin. What the city seems to be doing as a matter of policy is protecting the tenancies of the service providers for the poor, addicted, and homeless people in the TL and preventing the conversion of the SROs. It will almost certainly lead to some serious conflicts between the new and old denizens.
4.7 this morning. Randomly decided to run down Valencia and then Market all the way to the Ferry Building. Since I was there, I grabbed a cuppa from Blue Bottle and then rode BART home.
Viva Mexico!