or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

Can they? Certainly. Are they? I have my doubts.
mimo, if you really think that anyone is locked into the Apple world, I'm afraid you just don't know much about how iOS, MacOS, and iCloud interact. For example, all of my music is stored locally, but it is accessible on any of my devices without having to transfer files. In theory, anyway. Match still has some wrinkles, but it mostly works without a hitch. Apple does make some things around music and video files difficult, but it's a legacy of the time when media...
Time to put away the hooch, Clags. How are you settling in back home in the land of the free? It looks like your clothes survived the crossing intact.
There will likely be local storage as there has been for iTunes Match. iPhoto has sucked for years. No experience with Aperture. Adobe has moved to a subscription model for its software and fuck that noise.
Quoted for awesomeness.
Today
Wednesday
Congratulations on the new job, PandArts. Welcome back.
Ferrari profits soar despite reducing car production numbers By Henry Foy in London Ferrari recorded record revenues, profits and cash flow in 2013 despite intentionally selling fewer cars, as the Italian supercar manufacturer looked to improve its exclusivity and ratchet up tertiary sources of income. The carmaker, famed for its roaring engines and prancing horse logo, said net profit rose 5 per cent despite a 5 per cent fall in car sales, as it was named the world’s...
Crazy talk