or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

It was at Last Call for a reason...
I may have to sit this one out. Traveling, and I brought only a couple of tweed jackets. Maybe the herringbone will work...
False. No TASSEKS.
TWSS (Sorry. Couldn't resist.)Cox, as Stitchy said, I liked that when I thought it was a suit. As an odd jacket combo? ABOMINATION!
Noodles sold me a suit, so he could say that StyFo is a revenue-generating endeavor. Or just stop sneaking, and surf openly when it's appropriate...
It seems silly to bemoan the rather populist nature of a thread devoted to popular posts. It's simple enough to quote the 20-thumb fits you think are undeserving and offer your critique, though. If you think something's missing, fill the need!
Oh, Noodles...
That was crazy. I don't think I've ever seen so many riders lose the front end so suddenly.
So far it's fine. It's a heavy-ish oxford cloth, but it's not rough in any way. I have three more on the way.
Spoo is usually selling some braces via eBay. I picked up several a few months ago for little money. Just checked, and yes, he is: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Suspenders-Braces-/105387/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=balearic1