or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

That was crazy. I don't think I've ever seen so many riders lose the front end so suddenly.
So far it's fine. It's a heavy-ish oxford cloth, but it's not rough in any way. I have three more on the way.
Spoo is usually selling some braces via eBay. I picked up several a few months ago for little money. Just checked, and yes, he is: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Suspenders-Braces-/105387/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=balearic1
Canta, I think it would be very useful to see a comparison of Ambrosi and NSM.
Yeah, they looked like something you couldn't really do halfway.
Vests and braces absolutely go together. What you shouldn't be doing is wearing a belt with a vest.
Today I came across some second-hand RO high tops with big flaps which made sort of a tent over the laces. About $400. Out of curiosity, is that cheap, fair, or overpriced?
0. Got dressed and everything, then had to accept that my foot was hurting too much to be comfortable walking, let alone running.
You can still walk in and announce, "I am The Noodles." In fact, please do. Does it translate well into Korean?
Noodles' suit ate up my LuxeSwap budget this month. Dose Pantas and dat Kiton, tho.