Posts by sugarbutch

The all-in-one could actually be a cool space-saving choice, but only if they rotated the tap so that you didn't have to straddle the can to wash your hands.
I had no actual expectation of it, but I really hoped that Merc would come up with a more interesting livery. So. Boring.
6.4 at lunch. Rain has gone away, temps dropped back into normal winter range, and it was glorious. The weather, that is. My run was meh.
Huh. Olive and burgundy are a natural combo in my mind. Adding navy doesn't seem that controversial to me, but if you don't like it, I guess you don't like it.
"Wu-Tang is for the children. No more Ol' Dirty Bastard. No more Osiris. From now on it's Big Baby Jesus." I never watched TRL, yet somehow the stars aligned as I was flipping through channels and I came across Mya & Co doing "Ghetto Superstar" with ODB wildin' out beforehand. Big. Baby. Jesus.
The plumber had to come out again to cinch it up after a couple of weeks, but it seems to be holding up fine over the past six months since. There is, however, a metal piece that seems to be working its way up through the joint between the toilet and wall. I can't figure out what it is, and I haven't gotten around to calling the plumber back out. Something I've noticed with both this toilet and the streamlined (but still floor-mounted) toilet in the other bathroom is that...
Tits, what is the nature of your confusion?
Hideous
We went to a trade-only tile showroom to choose what we wanted. I then found the exact same tile at Lowe's for 60% of the contractor's price. It turned out to be a pain in the ass, though, because no single Lowe's store carried enough for the job. I think I ended up going to three locations to find enough in the same color batch.