or Connect

Posts by sugarbutch

I could tell you. But then I'd have to kill you. Elio, these are secondhand (thus the price), so the wrinkles (I think of them as ripples) probably won't get that much more pronounced.
I was previously of the same opinion. Then I tried these on while wearing jeans. If loving these is wrong...Why are you angry? Because I got these for $100?
I can't remember if it was in this thread that we discussed the RL Marlow and I said that I didn't care for PTBs. Well, this just happened... I believes these be shell...
Lined 3-fold ties, hand-sewn of quality silk are the best in my opinion.
Sorry to hear about the blowout, Cleav. I keep meaning to put a small pad in the car for just such an eventuality. Your tale of woe may inspire me actually to do that.
I did down-to-the-studs renos of my kitchen and bathroom. While I do derive a fair amount of satisfaction from having done so, I think the projects have essentially cured me of any desire to work on my house again.
I think this could be easily resolved by saying "ARB-licensed architect" instead of regulating use of a common word.
4 easy miles this morning with my friend who's in town for the SF Marathon 2nd Half. I stretched out for the last 1/4 mile. Felt light on my feet and fast. I LOVE the taper.
Oh, you Brits...
A reliable, reasonable contractor is right up there with a good lawyer and doctor.