or Connect

Posts by sfo423

Post a picture of something you consider an acceptable fit from Chan. I think you are being too a bit too picky for what Chan offers; budget MTM via opposite side of the Pacific. if you want bespoke, you need another tailor.
Can you quote me on a 3572.50 Speedmaster. Its been discontinued so either NOS or gently used.
regarding value, they are readily available in 90%+ condition for well under $4k on TZ & others. Nice looking watch.
Sold
price drop
Quote: Originally Posted by theyare how much? How about two hundred. shipping included in conus.
If no trade, open to sale.............
I bought these shoes from SW1 in Milan and have only worn them twice, which means I must make room for another pair. The shoes are very nice, color is bordeaux and sized at 43.5, which fits my 10D well (I am 9E in C&J and 10D in Tramezza for common reference). If you are not familiar w/SW1, they have been referenced several times on Will's blog I am not sure who made the actual shoe, but I believe they are at Grenson masterpiece standards. I would place the last...
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I have a Hart Schaffner Marx suit that I bought at Nordstrom and had tailored there 2 years ago and have attempted to wear maybe three times. I want to return it because it is just way too big. I worked there at the time I bought it so I kind of got that baggy "Nordstrom fit" that their sales reps are known to sport and that's exactly how I look in it. No shirt cuff showing, and that weird feeling that the shoulders...
wearing a baseball hat backwards.