or Connect

Posts by sfo423

Quote: Originally Posted by dopey What is a good Bike Forum to look at while I anxiously wait for my bike to arrive? all the real pussies are at weight weenies dot com.
They look a bit flogged. I like them but would not pay much.
Muir Beach every TU & TH AM. 2:15 door to door and about 30 miles. Great scenery and good climbs.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Anyway with China and India growing very quickly and the resurgence of Russia as a world power, you will need us more than ever.. yes we will; someone has to buy our shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoguy Get an IWC Mark XVI or a Speedmaster professional. +1 on the speedy pro. go w/the 3572.50. its discontinued but readily had via reputable sources at a hair less that $2k.
if it fits under your cuff, go ahead.
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=56003 And for more immediate thread shock effect: The link........ouch. Taper those trousers (or pinstripes are not your friend)!
Quote: Originally Posted by osc +1 for this gentleman! Agreed. I purchased from him before and highly recco.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncle Jam's Army I, too, received shoes not sized properly. I have two pairs of Vass that I bought "off the rack" earlier this year from Tom in size 44 U last, and those shoes fit great. So I went the MTO route and ordered a pair of 44 U last Italian Oxford. The shoes I received from Tom are a quarter inch shorter sole length than my two previous Vass and an eighth of an inch narrower. Nothing on the shoe indicates a size,...
time zone or watchuseek you can get the forum ad contact and get a deal. what model you want?