or Connect

Posts by sfo423

Quote: Originally Posted by earthdragon This now look 'puny' next to my BP. Fifty Fathoms?
I had the local AD order one of these for me to try on. It just arrived and I will go check it out on Tuesday. Its looks like a beauty, but it may be a bit overwhelming on my puny wrists.
Quote: Just saw a pair of what I believe are John Lobb bespoke loafers not to dog the op, but be serious......
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel hmm, that face tells me that there might be a hidden surprise I also like the quick access attire.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman As Winston Churchill once said, "Don't talk to me about DC style. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash." speaking of sodomy; "just keep the shoes on sweetie, this won't hurt a bit....."
Quote: Originally Posted by IcemanGQ Are these shoes (even tho they are kc) pretty stylish as far as the chiesel toe style goes? http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...tegoryID=46180 Saw them at bloomingdales as well with the mix of ferragamos and others. Those are rather sub-par.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boston Tweed Typically used watches sell on here for ~50% of retail as a rule of thumb, so you can get into some good deals. If only sellers had your rationale. I need a Transatlantique XXI Flyback at 50% off.
Passing through Bloomingdale's today and took a look at their usually weak shoe collection. They had about five pair of Sutor's (all blue sole) all at $449 or so. Not on sale either. The leathers on most were super stiff, the overall quality did not seem to be on par with the last pair of blue soles I had a few years ago. What happened? Lost everyone to Settantatre? Moved production to Estonia? China? Ensenada?
Quote: Originally Posted by pinchi22 IMO, the only downside is I´v e caught a mild case of watch acquisition disorder and now lust over an IWC Aquatimer (though I think the previous generation is a lot better than the current one). If you get the Aquatimer, go w/the vintage model (or just don't get the yellow marker model)
I 'might' be offloading these. They are Canali, and common thought is made by Settantatre. I am a 10D and these are a bit big on me. I have not worn them yet. Pondering another pair and will not know if they are available for a week. if the color is OK, let me know. EDIT: PLEASE DON'T PM ME ASKING PRICE OR IF I WILL SELL NOW. IF I SELL, I WILL POST.