or Connect

Posts by sfo423

that is a no-brainer; lowndes. spend the extra pesos.
Quote: Originally Posted by razl Is it 1, 2, or no vents? Also, what's the sleeve/button situation - are there already buttonholes (fake or working) on it? Appreciation in advance. Three button, no vent, four sleeve buttons non-working. Quote: Originally Posted by jtoddaz Any idea how the fit compares with the 15xxx model vs. the 14xxx model? I have no idea. Check measurements. I am a 40 (with long arms) and...
Bumpy and big price drop.........TTT
Quote: Originally Posted by HuckFinn Hi, Your current asking price is more than I'd pay for these second-hand, but obviously a great pair of shoes and is my size so please let me know if you decide to lower your ask. Thanks, A Two posts and already low-balling in public.
Bump & a price drop. A very common size for a very flexible Canali!
Not a Pam fan, but a great deal. Go 'target rich' and put it on TZ.
http://www.strappedfortime.com/shop/
BIG PRICE DROP Perfect Jacket for the Season! I have a Canali Proposta jacket in gray, three button, patch pockets. My favorite aspects of the jacket are (a) the color; its gray (duh) but it has some brown flecking that really looks super and (b) it dresses 'down' equally well for jeans & a sweater. I wear way too much gray so this is out. Measurements: Top of collar to tail @ back; 33" Shoulder (across back to sleevehead); 19" Sleeve; 25...
is the second jacket a Porter & Harding herringbone w/blue and gray windowpane?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I rarely unbuckle mine and always use a shoe horn I never buckle mine; Sprezzatura and all.