or Connect

Posts by sfo423

Quote: Originally Posted by nightrune jlc reverso gt in yellow gold or an ap jules audemars? though i'd like a yellow gold jules audemars with a white face and black strap. gold watches=ghetto / guido look
Quote: Originally Posted by DrZRM Ordered my C&J Lowndes from Pediwear March 8th, bit of back and forth about sizing, shipped March 12th. So far so good. Kinda same experience; I asked about stock before purchasing. They had it in stock (at least said they did) and committed to receipt in 10-12 days. We'll see when it actually arrives but I don't think they are lying.
Quote: Originally Posted by poorsod My Chan jackets are quite fitted and clean - no drape. +10 Need to figure out how to help him help me w/drape.
get a 3572.50; sapphire back / hesalite front.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex Are Vass worn or new? It looks like they were worn couple of times? who cares at that price.
in a brown tone, 10D US / 9E UK (or close), 'gently worn?'
How about ANY Settantatre shoe? I don't think they have many lasts.............
Anyone have a pair of Settantatre on the last in the pic? If so, can you post a pic or two? I am not sure if they are 'too' chiseled for my taste (as I've not seem them in person).
Quote: Originally Posted by BareSolid People on this forum really don't understand that not everyone has £270 to spend on one pair of shoes when there are many other items of clothing and other costs that must be met on a very tight budget. The Cheney Hoad looks decent but cannot find a price.
do you know if those are on the 3B last?