or Connect

Posts by stubbsj20

SeaVees 3 Eye Chukka Size 11 Cigar Pull Up Leather In good condition. Very limited wear on crepe sole. PayPal. I'll cover UPS Ground shipping in the Continental US. Thank you for your interest. From SeaVees website: Ben Braddock's aloof Ivy League-meets-West Coast casual style is channeled in our 12/67 3 Eye Chukka. Our adaptation of this all-time classic is unlined and deconstructed down to the stitch-out welt and plantation crepe outsole. Uppers are made of pull up...
Levi's Made & Crafted Ruler Straight Tagged Size: 33x32 Distressed blue color. Perfect for summer. Measurements: Waist: 16.5" Knee: 9" Open: 8" In great condition. Limited wear. No tears, scraps, etc. PayPal. I'll cover UPS Ground to the Continental US. Thank you for your interest.
Thank you! Very helpful.
Thank you for the info on stretching. Did you size down a 1/2 size or 1 full size?
Question for all who own GT/Beckman Boots. I am a Brannock size 11.5 for my right foot and a 10.5 for my left foot. My question is should I go with a size 10.5 D or 11 D in the Beckman Boots? I have tried both on and the 11 D fits comfortably across the ball of my foot with a little bit of heel slippage. The 10.5 D fits pretty snug across the ball of my foot with minimal heel slippage. Both sizes were tried on with a medium weight dress sock (not a thick, more winter style...
Sold
^Bump $60
^Bump $80
^Bump $90
^Bump $100