Posts by stubbsj20

NM
Price drop: $75.
Price drop to $80
Price drop to $30 each.
Price drop $20 each.
I have 2 Patagonia Long-Sleeved Organic Pima Cotton Shirt Size Medium In good condition. Free from scrapes, tears, stains, etc. Paypal. Free shipping in the Continental US via UPS Ground. Asking $20 each OBO. Let me know if you have any questions.
Here are some measurements for all 3 pants. 13.5" across the thigh 9" opening at the hem 30.5" inseam (2" of extra fabric inside the hem)
J Crew Wool University Jacket with Thinsulate Charcoal Size Medium In great condition (the jacket has not been worn much). Free from scrapes, tears, stains, wear marks, etc. Paypal. Free shipping in the Continental US via UPS Ground. Asking $90 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions.
I have 3 pairs of lightly worn Brooks Brother 1818 Flat-Front Wool Trousers. All 3 are: - In good condition and are free from scrapes, tears, stains, etc. - 100% Wool Solid Trousers - Made in Canada - Have been dry cleaned Sizing - All are size 36 x 32 with 2" of extra fabric. Colors - Black - Khaki - Charcoal Asking $40 (obo) for each pant. PayPal and I will cover shipping in the lower 48 via UPS Ground.
I picked up this cashmere sport jacket at Nordstrom: http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/samuelsohn-beckett-classic-fit-herringbone-cashmere-sport-coat/4422355?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=CHARCOAL My question is this, is it a bad idea to buy a 100% cashmere jacket/in the long term am I going to regret the decision from a durability/longevity standpoint?