or Connect

Posts by dkatz

Beautiful split toe (often referred to as "Algonquin" or "Norwegian") derby shoes with full Goodyear welt construction and red Dainite sole. The natural Chromexcel leather is designed to age beautifully and quickly, so already shows some wear despite the shoes' minimal use. It will continue to darken and become richer, and new wear-patterns will cover up the old. These retailed for $239. This pair are marked seconds (hence the "no warranty" stamp inside), but the only...
On ebay These boots are iconic. Alden "Indy" boots in brown Horween Chromexcel leather -- model number 403. Purchased for $530 at Unionmade Goods in San Francisco. These have only been worn for a few months, and are in terrific shape. Chromexcel leather breaks in quickly, so -- as the pictures show -- there are scuffs and wrinkles on these, but they are purely cosmetic. The soles show the best depiction of how minimally worn these are, with only slight wear on the heel....
On ebay These boots are iconic. Alden "Indy" boots in brown Horween Chromexcel leather -- model number 403. Purchased for $530 at Unionmade Goods in San Francisco. These have only been worn for a few months, and are in terrific shape. Chromexcel leather breaks in quickly, so -- as the pictures show -- there are scuffs and wrinkles on these, but they are purely cosmetic. The soles show the best depiction of how minimally worn these are, with only slight wear on the heel....
Beautiful split toe (often referred to as "Algonquin" or "Norwegian") derby shoes with full Goodyear welt construction and red Dainite sole. The natural Chromexcel leather is designed to age beautifully and quickly, so already shows some wear despite the shoes' minimal use. It will continue to darken and become richer, and new wear-patterns will cover up the old. These retailed for $239. This pair are marked seconds (hence the "no warranty" stamp inside), but the only...
Purchased from Acrimony but never worn. New with tags. Retailed for $260. The fabric is super interesting -- simultaneously silky and tough, with a unique wrinkled texture. Hard to capture in photos, but feels great when worn. $10 shipping to US and Canada; message me for other locations. More information here: https://www.shopacrimony.com/products/reigning-champ-alpha-insulated-vest Retailer description: The simple styling and easy fit of this water-resistant...
Brand new, still in packaging Mack Weldon crew neck tshirt. Super nice, soft pima cotton knit. Retails for $32
Worn and washed but shows no signs of wear. Beautiful textured fabric. Size 1 (small).
Worn once and in perfect condition. Warm, stretchy side panels, and great insulation layer or sleek outer layer in slightly chilly weather. Modern, trim, and stealthy. Retails for $325. Purchase price adds $10 shipping to US. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote. Per Aether: As a stand-alone piece or an insulating layer, the Boundary was designed to keep your core warm while making sure the rest of you doesn’t overheat. Containing 60 grams of...
Beautiful charcoal color alpaca and wool unstructured blazer from Apolis, new with tags. This jacket is insanely comfortable and quite warm relative to its weight. I am a pretty standard size small, and this is definitely a size too big for me. Too bad! 70% alpaca, 30% wool Shipping to US or Canada is $10; please message me for shipping elsewhere Description from Apolis website: Our alpaca garments are hand knit in Peru using the highest social and environmental...
Beautiful charcoal color alpaca and wool unstructured blazer from Apolis, new with tags. This jacket is insanely comfortable and quite warm relative to its weight. I am a pretty standard size small, and this is definitely a size too big for me. Too bad! 70% alpaca, 30% wool Shipping to US or Canada is $10; please message me for shipping elsewhere Description from Apolis website: Our alpaca garments are hand knit in Peru using the highest social and environmental...