or Connect

Posts by dkatz

Beautiful charcoal color alpaca and wool unstructured blazer from Apolis, new with tags. This jacket is insanely comfortable and quite warm relative to its weight. I am a pretty standard size small, and this is definitely a size too big for me. Too bad! 70% alpaca, 30% wool Shipping to US or Canada is $10; please message me for shipping elsewhere Description from Apolis website: Our alpaca garments are hand knit in Peru using the highest social and environmental...
Beautiful charcoal color alpaca and wool unstructured blazer from Apolis, new with tags. This jacket is insanely comfortable and quite warm relative to its weight. I am a pretty standard size small, and this is definitely a size too big for me. Too bad! 70% alpaca, 30% wool Shipping to US or Canada is $10; please message me for shipping elsewhere Description from Apolis website: Our alpaca garments are hand knit in Peru using the highest social and environmental...
They're a pretty regular fit -- not super slim, but not intended to be oversized.
Nearly perfect condition. Beautiful raw indigo-dyed wool. Unlined and unstructured for a super comfortable, natural fit. This will fade and evolve like a good pair of jeans -- it's the same fabric as Apolis' indigo chore coat, shown in the last photo. I wish this fit me, but it's just a hair too big. Retails for $388 Description from the Apolis website: This is a versatile blazer that we developed in a downtown Los Angeles tailoring shop. We took the exclusive wool...
Nearly perfect condition. Beautiful raw indigo-dyed wool. Unlined and unstructured for a super comfortable, natural fit. This will fade and evolve like a good pair of jeans -- it's the same fabric as Apolis' indigo chore coat, shown in the last photo. I wish this fit me, but it's just a hair too big. Retails for $388 Description from the Apolis website: This is a versatile blazer that we developed in a downtown Los Angeles tailoring shop. We took the exclusive wool...
A collection I don't need to own. Fall/Winter 2013 -- with denim drawstring bag Fall/Winter 2014 -- with canvas tie bag Spring/Summer 2015 Happy to sell directly, rather than through ebay, if preferred.
Worsted wool trousers from Hickey Freeman a beautiful soft yellow. Still have the $295 tag on them. Unfinished hem. Blue in Green style measurements: Waist: 32.5" Front rise: 10.5 Upper thigh: 13" Inseam: 38" Leg opening: 8.5" $10 shipping in US and Canada. PM for elsewhere
Great cool winter tone in Wings + Horns rad structured chino fabric. Only worn a handful of times, but have a mark on the front left pocket from getting a stain out (see photos) -- hence the ridiculously low price. Blue in Green style measurements: Waist: 32.5” Front rise: 10” Upper thigh: 12” Inseam: 32.75” Leg opening: 7” $10 shipping to US or Canada. PM for others.
Scott & Charters For Unionmade cashmere cotton "Odyssey" v-neck sweater in beetroot, size small. Worn once; nearly perfect condition. Rich reddish purple "beetroot" color. $10 shipping to US or Canada, PM for others.
New without tags Barena Venezia Giacca Slanegà blazer. Deep, dark forest green -- almost black but a hint more green than the photos suggest. Barena size 46, translates to US size 36. Has some stretch in it so if worn true to size it's a bit of a boxy cut, or can size down and have a slimmer fit. 80% wool 20% polyamide.