or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Thanks for that. Just called back in and spoke to Ed and purchased Ravello NSTs in 10.5 and Cigar captoe bals on the Hampton in 10.5 as well. Pricey Monday morning but well worth it. Super excited. Ed also has a cigar full strap loafer available in 10.5D if folks are interested.
Are those on Barrie or Aberdeen? Thanks.
I have to size up on Simpson but others find them comparable. Definitely the Simpson is slimmer.
So I just called the store and spoke to one of the sales guys - I got my hands on a Cigar NST on Barrie in 10D for $450. The curious thing is that I asked what the defect was that made this a second and he told me "these aren't seconds - they are closeouts. They are perfect brand new shoes." Color me skeptical, but I have no reason to doubt his word. We will see when they arrive. It is interesting that they are more expensive than the normal seconds price. Folks...
Quick question for my fellow Vass enthusiasts: can someone tell me the key difference(s) between the New Peter and F lasts? Trying to decide which one to go with for an Alt Wein shoe in Bordeaux shell. Thanks in advance.
For sale is a nearly new pair of Alden x Leathersoul Brown Reverse Oiled Chamois Plain toe boots, the always popular "Pitt Boots." I have worn these only 4 times and they are in immaculate condition. This boot is on the Barrie last and is size 10D. Because of the oil rich leather used, these are a perfect rainy day/winter boot. Style: Plain toe boot Leather: Brown Reverse Oiled Chamois Sole: Double Waterlock Sole Heel: Goodyear Vintage-Inspired Heel Edgetrim: ...
For sale is a nearly new pair of Alden x Leathersoul Brown Reverse Oiled Chamois Plain toe boots, the always popular "Pitt Boots." I have worn these only 4 times and they are in immaculate condition. This boot is on the Barrie last and is size 10D. Because of the oil rich leather used, these are a perfect rainy day/winter boot. Style: Plain toe boot Leather: Brown Reverse Oiled Chamois Sole: Double Waterlock Sole Heel: Goodyear Vintage-Inspired Heel Edgetrim: ...
Custom MTO Trickers two-tone Keswick model - Size 9.5UK on the 4444 last The 4444 last is too roomy for me, so need to make way for a replacement. My loss is your gain. Brand new in box with shoe bags, etc. Upper: Coffee Burnished Calf toe cap & vamp Navy quarters & heel counter Lining Color: Orange Calf Eyelets: Brass Welt Finish: Barbour Stained welt with Natural edge Sole Type: Blue Dainite Last: 4444 This MTO was based on the Leathersoul makeup from some time...
My loss is your gain -- this is a stunning Carmina MTO that I put together, but unfortunately I needed to size up for the Simpson last. I have never seen this make-up before at any retailer. It really came out stunningly. Details: Carmina MTO Saddle Shoe Last: Simpson Leather: Navy suede with Burgundy Horween Shell Cordovan Saddle Sole: Single Leather, Brown Edge Lining: Purple Size 9.5 UK Lasted Carmina Shoe Trees included Just looking to recoup as much of my cost as...
My loss is your gain -- this is a stunning Carmina MTO that I put together, but unfortunately I needed to size up for the Simpson last. I have never seen this make-up before at any retailer. It really came out stunningly. Details: Carmina MTO Saddle Shoe Last: Simpson Leather: Navy suede with Burgundy Horween Shell Cordovan Saddle Sole: Single Leather, Brown Edge Lining: Purple Size 9.5 UK Price is $550. Lasted Carmina Shoe Trees included Just looking to recoup as...