or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

@LA Guy, for a reorder Hall of Fame boot like the Bison hunter boot, would it go through this same voting process or did you have something else in mind?
Hall of Fame Re-order Bison Sleek Hunter Model: Scout boot Last: 2030 Leather: tan bison grain side Leather (tongue): tan bison roughout Eyelets: 7 eyelet, brass Sole: Vibram beige ripple sole MISC: Pull Tab Comments: plain toe, unstructured
Constantly refreshing in hopes of a size 10 Bison overrun!
The hunting jacket looks awesome!! What were the fabrics picked up?
I would propose re-running the scout boot in tan bison that we just did for those that missed out as it would make it super easy on Viberg and Fok. And maybe it wouldn't count as a wholly new boot, so folks could still do three entirely new styles.Also, that was Fok's ideal makeup for the bison so considering how badass it came out, I would defer to the expert.
Fok, reasonable decision about not re-running boots, but the Hall of Fame needs to happen. And Bison boot needs to be a first ballot entry. That is a sick makeup that I stupidly missed out on.
Definitely size up one. It's an awesome piece but runs small. 52L in both Formosa and Cantarelli for me and I bought the 54 which works well.
#1 for me. Sick.
Seems like the True navy is gone. That's what I was trying to snag.
I am an E width as well.