or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Come on, DpprDr, snitches get stitches!!!On second read, it seemed too disparaging to my Aldens. Hopefully, I haven't angered the shell Gods. But that Thorpe is ridiculously nice and was sad to miss out on it - I much prefer it to the Nevis.
Keep us posted on sleeve length shrinkage, please. That would be the one area I would be concerned with.
Shoot, Thorpe boot already sold out in either of my potential sizes. @Leaves, any chance there might be another mid-winter restock or is this it?? That is a great winter boot for those of us that missed out on the Zugglets. Or is it possible to do a single boot re-order for a stock item like EG? I am wearing a tweed suit today here in the NYC and these Thorpes would look much better than the Cigar Shell captoe Alden boots I am wearing.
I know, Greg, I know...I just love the Inglese shirts so much and I want them to work badly. The sleeves were too short when I tried them on the very first season, but I am definitely going to try them on again when I come by to pick up my Camoshita duffel. It just doesn't help to be tall sometimes. Also I am surprised they work for you.And sorry to whine - there is so much win at NMWA; I just can't speak more highly about the construction of Inglese. If they work for...
Shortening the sleeves?! Come on - that is going the wrong way. If you have T-Rex arms you can take them to a tailor. Nothing you can do if you are 6'2 and above. Brutal. 😡
Wow, I have never seen that before...Absolutely stunning. Completely bonkers.(although on a detailed look, I prefer the guilloche pattern (barleycorn??) on the NYC version to the more radial version on the Tokyo edition.)Tokyo is one of my favorite cities and I highly recommend, so RFX, maybe a trip is in order?
Up for sale is a stunning NWOT SNS Herning Ion Cardigan in Navy Blue Mix in Size Medium. As usual, SNS Herning has produced a hearty, yet sophisticated, piece of knitwear. The pictures don't do it justice - extremely substantial cardigan, but sufficiently differentiated from the classic Stark, so you stand out from the crowd. Heavyweight with classic nickel buttons and a sick navy wool mix that is really something to behold. Fit is fairly trim with good give and will...
Up for sale is a stunning NWOT SNS Herning Ion Cardigan in Navy Blue Mix in Size Medium. As usual, SNS Herning has produced a hearty, yet sophisticated, piece of knitwear. The pictures don't do it justice - extremely substantial cardigan, but sufficiently differentiated from the classic Stark, so you stand out from the crowd. Heavyweight with classic nickel buttons and a sick navy wool mix that is really something to behold. Fit is fairly trim with good give and will...
For those looking at the VC Patrimony Traditionelle, I also wanted to offer the following new boutique edition. It's not limited to a specific number, but it really is a stunning watch in the flesh. I tried it on at the VC boutique on Madison and it really further warms up the Traditionelle. The guilloche is superbly done. If you can swing it, this would be my choice amongst the two versions - and re: Keith's Patek look-a-like concern, the guilloche moves it...
I have seen that sweater and it is fantastic. Definitely on my must kop immediately list when it drops.