or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Having a lovely Italian dinner meetup with a watch friend...Genta cousins side by side.
Brand new pair of Epaulet Slim Fit Walt Trousers in a special order Cloud Regiment Twill. Unavailable from Epaulet any longer, these are great business casual pants and if you are familiar with Epaulet's construction, they are absolutely top notch. A true light grey color with a slight blue-ish cast, these are super versatile and as you can see in the photos, look really cool in different light. Also the twill gives them a really great texture. Turns out these are too...
Brand new pair of Epaulet Walt Trousers in a special order Burgundy Hopsack Wool. These are great dress pants in an awesome color and if you are familiar with Epaulet's construction, they are absolutely top notch. Per Epaulet: This gorgeous Italian hopsack wool is soft, breathable, textured and long wearing. The deep burgundy tone gives it some serious attitude, while the pronounced weave makes it a truly dual purpose trouser—perfect for both casual and more formal wear....
Brand new pair of Epaulet Walt Trousers in a special order Burgundy Hopsack Wool. These are great dress pants in an awesome color and if you are familiar with Epaulet's construction, they are absolutely top notch. Per Epaulet: This gorgeous Italian hopsack wool is soft, breathable, textured and long wearing. The deep burgundy tone gives it some serious attitude, while the pronounced weave makes it a truly dual purpose trouser—perfect for both casual and more formal wear....
Totally agree with No Frills, never a bother when prompting a Royal Oak discussion.As someone who was persuaded by our venerable Dino to go the 15202 route even when I had a 15400 in hand, I would maybe suggest considering the 15202, which I just received late last week and absolutely love. The 15202 is so iconic and I found it more wearable (and versatile for dress and casual) for me than the 15400 - even though I am 6'4, I have small wrists and found the 15400 a little...
Ditto - Barrie size equivalent in 2030 last is the way to go.
I'd be down for secret Santa as well.
Trying to re-arrange some work travel to make the trunk show - regardless, I definitely would be interested in MTO Rota trousers. Hope I can make it in person though.
Well, I am sold. Brown purchased. Thanks, Mike.
Matt or Mike, do you have a strong preference re: either the grey or brown heavyweight mink trousers? Leaning towards brown but in one of the photos the grey has a blue-ish cast which looks great. In the other photo, the grey is much darker and is a standard mid-grey, which doesn't appeal as much. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.