or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I have 3 confirmed for the burgundy grain Thorpes, so looking for 2 more to go ahead.
Apologies for the miscommunication - I was quoted 7680 SEK at the beginning at November which I was going by.
At today's exchange rate, approx $943 USD EX VAT.
Pricing is approx $943 USD ex VAT.Double dainite sole is the current plan.
The Thorpe GMTO team just needs two more and we can get rolling. Here is an awesome mockup that @JubeiSpiegel put together to get folks excited If folks are more interested in a mixed media Thorpe with a hatch grain shaft and country calf lower combo, PM me and maybe we can get a critical mass that way. An amazing opportunity to get very unique makeup done at a great price through Skoaktiebolaget. Particularly with the Euros significant weakening against the dollar.
The vast majority of people size down only 1/2 size from their Brannock size to Barrie. That is the common recommendation on the Alden thread.
That is right - we have two concurrent GMTOs trying to get made. The Thorpe group just needs two more and we can get rolling.Here is an awesome mockup that @JubeiSpiegel put together to get folks excitedIf folks are more interested in a mixed media Thorpe with a hatch grain shaft and country calf lower combo, PM me and maybe we can get a critical mass that way.An amazing opportunity to get very unique makeup done at a great price through Skoaktiebolaget. Particularly...
Wow, you are my hero!!! Thanks so much. And I have to say, your skills are impressive. Well played!I hope this pushes folks over the edge.
I wish I was better at photoshop (or at all competent), but apparently this makeup has never been done. I have spent a lot of time sifting through google images and tumblr and come up empty. Sorry.I promise it will be good though. I promise.
For those considering a G&G GMTO from Skoak in light of the declining SEK, I am still trying to wrangle two more members for the following Thorpe makeup if you are interested. At this point, it should come just in time for the fall. Perfect time to order. It should be approx $953 at this point. Let's make this happen. Specs: Burgundy Highland Grain Exposed antiqued brass eyelets Double Dainite with storm welt MH71 Members currently with confirmed...