or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Yes sir.
I am doing some spring closet cleaning and hopefully these very gently worn Steven Alan shirts will find a good home. I am pretty meticulous with my clothes (as I imagine most of you are as well), so all of the items I am selling are in like new condition from a smoke-free environment. Each shirt is $20. Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is $5; happy to ship internationally and we can discuss cost. If you buy 2 shirts, you get 10% off; 3 shirts, 15%; 4 or more,...
For Sale are my lightly used Epaulet Carmina MTO Chocolate Calf/Chocolate Suede balmoral boots. I wore them 3 times and they just haven't gotten enough wear to justify my keeping them. Details are as follows: Chocolate Calf/Chocolate Suede Balmoral Boots Forest Last Epaulet Purple Calf lining Double leather sole Flat welt Size 9.5UK These boots retail for $695. Selling them for $450 with Carmina shoe trees, box and Carmina bags. Just like I received them from...
I am doing some spring closet cleaning and these Epaulet rivet chinos don't get enough wear because they are just too short for me. They are the last iteration of Epaulet's rivet chinos (with actual metal rivet buttons) in a really versatile Japanese olive canvas fabric. They are size 33 with the original 34 inch inseam. Selling for $75; retails for $135. Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is free; happy to ship internationally and we can discuss cost. I am pretty...
Is the J.Gilbert cigar Indy on trubalance or Barrie? And speedhooks or all eyelets? I emailed Yenni but haven't heard back.
Leaves from Skoat.... reached out to EG and they told him they wouldn't do it on another last. Do you think that we could push harder? Seems nonsensical policy-wise.
So it turns out that EG will only do shearling-lined boots in the 64 last, which is truly unfortunate. I am not a fan of the 64 last, so I am out, but if others are still interested, happy to continue to shepherd the MTO to completion. Don't want to abandon what I started. Let me know. Thanks,
x-post from EG appreciation thread: So fellow EG enthusiasts, I am trying to put together a shearling-lined Galway MTO and present it to Leaves for delivery in the fall. We already have 3 confirmed forum members, so we only need 3 more. Please PM if you are interested. Specs are as follows: 82 Last 64 last Galway Shearling Lined Boot Midnight calf lower Navy suede Upper 360 degree flat welt Matching eyelets and speedhooks dark brown welt and edge trim Dark Brown...
So fellow EG enthusiasts, I am trying to put together a shearling-lined Galway MTO and present it to Leaves for potential delivery in the fall. We already have 3 confirmed forum members, so we only need 3 more. Please PM if you are interested. Specs are as follows (let me know if I missed anything): 82 Last 64 last Galway Shearling Lined Boot Midnight calf lower Navy suede Upper 360 degree flat welt Matching eyelets and speedhooks dark brown welt and edge trim Dark...
The most obvious answer I think would be any shade of grey, but I also think they would pair nicely with browns as well. I have a pair of Camel Harris Tweed trousers that they would look stellar with.We are putting together a MTO for navy Galways with shearling lining. PM me if you are interested.