or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

+3, I am relieved to hear this. I was about to put myself on a diet, because I was shocked by how tight they were. My size 33s are on their way back to Mike as we speak.
Mike, any chance you would be willing to run the Austerity brogue in navy shell on the Alcudia last? I tried these amazing cognac cordovan captoe oxfords on the Alcudia in Carmina's Paris outpost that were allegedly an exclusive (although out of stock in my size) and I thought that last was amazing. Think it would make a fantastic fit with the austerity brogues.
Mike mentioned a bit earlier that the pricing would be between calf and shell. So pretty reasonable for python, I would think.
My strong preference would be the navy shell in the austerity brogue as I recently got a pair of AS double monk captoes in midnight calf.
Payment sent this past weekend; just was wondering what our timeframe was for production? No rush, more just curious.
Or a spectacular Benson single monk strap...As seen here. 2 slots left, so get them while its hot.http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/products/alfred-sargent-exclusive-benson-monk-in-cognac-cordovan-mto
^ I tend to agree but I still think the 99 last is on the wide side which makes it comparable to Barrie in how it fits (at least for me).
I don't think Alden would mark their shoes with a UK size; maybe the best way to confirm is ask the store in question. Irrespective, at least from my experience, the 99 last fits comparably for me with my Barrie last; I went with 10 in both Barrie and 99 last.However, I would note that you tried on a 9.5E on the Barrie last, which is wider than the standard US D sizing. In the US, the E designation is wider than standard. If that was tight on you it seems like you might...
Having handled both AS Exclusive and Handgrade, I would say that the Exclusive specs are somewhat nicer than Handgrade. I think the finishing is a bit cleaner and the styling is better. What is particularly attractive for this MTO is the Benson model, which is exclusively part of Alfred Sargent's top of the line collection, which AFPOS has been able to secure for us at a more palatable price point on the Exclusive line in gorgeous Cognac shell. Sounds spectacular to...
That's accurate.