or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

If anyone is interested in the washed red Walts in size 33 (now sold out) that Mike had on sale last week, I am selling the pair I just received. Must have put on too much winter weight. Brand new with tags and just looking to recoup what I paid ($115) with free US shipping. PM me if interested.
Agreed; I didn't understand the implicit criticism either.And as to price, Mike made a mistake on the initial preorder. Its actually a $250 deposit and the boot is likely to cost in the $495 range.
Except the boot is on a different last and the reverse chamois insert makes it sufficiently differentiated. Going to be super unique and I for one am really excited.
If you want a pretty sweet scotch grain boot with a twist, you should jump on the Epaulet special make-up below: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1431/Mixed-Media-Shortwing-Boot/Detail It's gonna be a stellar foul weather boot.
Don't forget Diner and Marlow and Sons...Great dinner spots in Williamsburg. If they have the porterhouse for two with marrow butter at Diner, you gotta jump on it.
Is it on the Barrie last? Could it be so simple as the fact that your buyer didn't understand that a 11D on Barrie fits like a 11.5D TTS shoe?
Mike, don't forget about the non-shell brown calf/suede combo balmoral boot that at least some of us are waiting for...You know the boot I am talking about.
Shipping is actually zero.
Any light to medium gray or camel pant looks sick with the blue AS dubs. I rocked them yesterday with Epaulet's grape herringbone pants from this past season. I have also worn them with a light gray Thom Browne suit I have (to my law firm no less -- f it). And I have worn them with camel colored Harris Tweed pants from Epaulet. They look great with all of those in my opinion. The blue is dark enough that I really think it looks stellar with all of those. Just have...