or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Mike, any thought re: Ruby Jumper boot?
Just wanted to resurface my question if any of the resident forum experts have thoughts. Thanks in advance.
JoeGat, at least 6 of us have recently placed an order through a Styleforum affiliate for a Galway MTO similar to Namor's. So I gladly accept your challenge and will keep you posted on the results in a few months when we receive the boots. I hope we don't experience any problems but will keep you posted. This is my first pair of EGs and I am excited to wear them when they arrive.
So I have decided I want to be on the hunt for a Daytona produced during the year I was born 1979 - anyone have any suggestions for where the best places to track one down would be? There is no rush and am happy to just monitor the various watch boards but thought the knowledgeable folks here might have even better leads. Feel free to PM as I don't want to waste others' time on the board. Also if anyone has thoughts on what would be fair for me to expect to pay I would...
Those sound spectacular. Definitely would be interested in seeing some photos.
I had purchased those earlier and returned them. The cigar Indy has a cut on the vamp that goes all the way through the leather which wasn't acceptable. The Ravello cap toe on the grant just didn't fit me - the defect was a pretty deep scratch on the ankle portion which would be hidden by pants so pretty minor. So if the Ravello works you got a steal.
Hey Mike, most importantly, Merry Christmas. Any chance that you would consider doing the Jumper boot style that NYI has been rocking hard in Ruby shell? I would be all over that.
I was going to call and see what is available. I am going to reach out to one of my buddies and see if he is around to pick up. I will keep you posted.