or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

PRICE DROPS!!
This is obscenely nice, but out of my price range for the time being. Very Brunello Cucinelli-esque -- well played, Mike! http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1792/Veneto-Double-dsh-Breasted-Quilted-Technical/Detail
More Price Drops!!!
Another option that would be amazing besides the punched captoe for ruby, particularly if we want to be unique and not make a make-up that has been done before, would be the split toe laceup, Row 1, second from right.
PRICE DROPS!
First time being worn...Really fell in love when I first came across this version. Reverso Tribute 1931 on Casa Fagliano strap.
Ditto...Ruby Punched Captoe on the Alcudia last would be choice.
Brilliant idea!!! I would definitely be into that.
That happened to my Natural Chromexcel Wingtip Boots and Mike of Epaulet helped me send them back to Alden, where they resoled for free. Apparently, Alden must have considered them a defect. It happened to mine after 5 months of ownership. Probably 10 - 15 wears.
I am doing some fall closet cleaning and hopefully these very gently worn items will find a good home. I am pretty meticulous with my clothes (as I imagine most of you are as well), so all of the items I am selling are in like new condition from a smoke-free environment. Prices are as listed. Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is a flat $5 fee; happy to ship internationally and we can discuss cost. If you buy 2 items, you get a 5% discount; 3 items is a 10% discount; and...