or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

To be honest, I think Jcrew has surprisingly good service. Ask them to just replace them on the spot; I am pretty confident they will. Don't even bother with the repair route.
True to size in my experience...I bought them in my Barrie size and had to return them because they were much too narrow. And I have a narrow to regular size foot.That was a super disappointing day as Leffot didn't have a 10.5 for me to exchange it with.
I had to size up from 33 to 34 on the new Rivet chinos because of an appreciably tighter fit in the top block. Obviously it will vary depending on your body.
I have an unworn pair of these Washed Red Walts in size 33 for anyone that missed out for that same price...Like wj4 I gained a bit too much weight recently, so trying to recoup the cost. PM me if there is any interest.
Not finding the trousers...Any chance you can provide a link to the brick red ones?Edit: NVM, just popped up for me. Thanks.
If anyone is interested in the washed red Walts in size 33 (now sold out) that Mike had on sale last week, I am selling the pair I just received. Must have put on too much winter weight. Brand new with tags and just looking to recoup what I paid ($115) with free US shipping. PM me if interested.
Agreed; I didn't understand the implicit criticism either.And as to price, Mike made a mistake on the initial preorder. Its actually a $250 deposit and the boot is likely to cost in the $495 range.
Except the boot is on a different last and the reverse chamois insert makes it sufficiently differentiated. Going to be super unique and I for one am really excited.
If you want a pretty sweet scotch grain boot with a twist, you should jump on the Epaulet special make-up below: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1431/Mixed-Media-Shortwing-Boot/Detail It's gonna be a stellar foul weather boot.
Don't forget Diner and Marlow and Sons...Great dinner spots in Williamsburg. If they have the porterhouse for two with marrow butter at Diner, you gotta jump on it.