or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I just wanted to thank Dino, Frills, and In Stitches (and others) for always dropping knowledge and beautiful aspirational photos in this thread. Truly exemplary. Just a meager contribution of my Reverso at the end of a deposition I just defended - I would say it brought me luck as the CEO didn't submarine our case. (Please excuse the iphobe pic)
Sorry fellas, I purportedly got the #8 Indys and V-tips. Received my email confirmation, so fingers crossed that they ship and are in good shape. Pretty excited.I have a pair of tan suede v-tips that I absolutely love, which is why I excited about these #8s.
Unfortunately, I asked Unipair if they had any whiskey in my size and they said no.
Whiskey v-tip is spectacular and a super rare find. Wish there was a 10D available. I have the v-tip in tan suede from LS amd i love it. If you get a restock in 2015 let me know.
My preference would be analogous to Ravello, so something that sits in between Carmina's saddle and cognac Horween shell.
Also, KUDOS to GCB for a creative and proactive idea.
GCB, I would be in for either ruby or cognac, but cognac with light antique edgetrim and leather cordovan pull tab would be my preference. Stellar.
Agreed completely. Mr. Yoo's customer service deserves to be commended.
If that is yours, that is amazing. Is it from the guy in Washington state? I am planning a commission for my Reverso soon.
I would strongly recommend Cut which Is Wolfgang Puck's steakhouse in the Venetian. I had a great dinner there for my best friend's bachelor party and its not typical Wolfgang - more restrained and there are both wet and dry aged options as well as real Japanese wagyu. It's awesome.