or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I have a problem if I am on all three pre-orders, right?
I think Beatlegeuse may be waiting on the same model I am, Epaulet's Ravello Brixton. I hoped with the late winter Ravello runs at other retailers, we might have seen the same at Epaulet but nada.
Agreed -- these prices are absurdly low, but realistic when you realize the standard 3x retail markup. If somehow, we can get EGs at these prices, it would be amazing. But like everything in life, when something looks too good to be true...
This would be spectacular if we can make it work (and if true). 6 isn't that many even if you had to order 6 in the same size/style. Size 10E - let's get some Dovers and westminsters in the mix.
Here are some additional photos.
JPO, here are the approximate measurements requested:Band of Outsiders:Pit to pit - 20 inchesSleeve Length - 26 inchesShoulders -- 18 1/2 inchesMichael Bastian:Pit to pit - 21 inchesSleeve Length - 29 1/4 inchesShoulders -- 20 inches
My understanding is my tailor tapers from both seams equally, so the crease is unaffected.
My understanding is my tailor tapers from both seams equally, so the crease is unaffected.
+1 but this is an easy fix. I take a 34 waist and the just taper to 7.5 inches below the knee. Fairly straightforward tailoring task.
That is stunning!! I am on the hunt for a vintage version as a wedding present for myself. Enjoy it!