or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Any chance we could do this in saddle shell? I have the almost identical version in Alden's tan suede and its my fave summer shoe. In saddle shell, this could be my go to fall/spring shoe.
If anyone is a 12D, this might be a good get: http://blackbirdballard.com/Alden_Black_Short_Wing_Blucher_Oxford_21128.html
Mike, not sure if it is just me, but when I try to order the suede/calf bal boot, the checkout screen shows a total payment due of $500. But the deposit is only $350. Maybe there is a mistake on the back end. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Mike, what is the inseam on the Walt shorts?Edit...nvm, figured it out. 9 inch inseam. Time to go home and measure to see if those are long enough. Not trying to show too much man-thigh.
Grey Herringbone Windowpane and Blue Linen Herringbone kopped right quick...I need to step away from the internet before I buy more. These are sweet.
Fair enough...She is a Borgia, so perhaps she is even more of a persona non grata for the Southerners.
Sorry NYR!! Rooting for the Italians over the hated Germans considering my real team, Greece, was knocked out. Also, my gf who is from Torino would have killed me if I didn't.
Forza Italia!!! And to tie it in to Epaulet, patiently waiting for the suede/calf Carmina balmoral boot preorder. All over that.
Just wanted to check if there were any further updates -- I forgot what the estimated time frame for the shoes/boots were. No rush, more curiosity.
You are entirely right, but I was focusing on Wings v. Horns that people were looking at, which I think is largely made in Canada. So NAFTA should cover those items and people should be safe.