or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Fok, what an excellent explanation. That is an awesome incentive. Let's go fellas - order up!!
Jumped on the cinnamon roughout makeup - I think we need 1 more if anyone is on the fence. For next round, I was thinking a service boot in a burgundy French calf. Anyone else interested? I think it would look stellar.
I am going to have to respectfully disagree with Newcomer - I don't think AP is destined to lose this case and more likely will force TH to settle. Trademark and trade dress law can protect the look and feel of a product if it causes the "likelihood of confusion amongst consumers." The hurdle here is proving that consumers would be confused by TH's blatant copy when it costs 1/100th of a ROO. Functionality has been sidestepped by many circuits although I don't know what...
How are we looking for the cinnamon rough outs? We all set with 4? Is there a way to check?
Thanks, Arizor. And burgundy French calf sounds sick!!
For the next round, would there be any interest in a French calf service boot in a variation of medium brown or even burgundy? Could be killer with contrasting suede counters. Ordering the cinnamon service boot in size 10 for this go around, which is my trubalance/Barrie size. Hope that works - please dissuade me if I am wrong.
Thanks for the Jcrew tip. Just picked up the NST Suede Boots in size 10 and used a $75 fall jcrew card reward as well -- so $350 for what is a pretty unique makeup sounds good. Haven't seen them in person so hope they look good. Fingers crossed.
You can buy directly from Filson. $12 if I recall correctly.
So I wanted to thank everyone for their advice on my dad's wedding thank you gift. I really appreciated it. So I ended up going with the IWC Mark XVII, as I got a huuuge discount from my usual AD and I didn't want to double my budget for the Milgauss. Nonetheless, I really like the Mark XVII and am excited to give it to my dad in a couple weeks. I will try and take some pics when he wears it -- fingers crossed he likes it. Thanks all.
Mile, any update on the various Alden preorders we made around 2 years ago? Has Alden confirmed any of them?