or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Agreed that the combo of French calf and reddish brown color is what appeals.
Any chance you could point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Namor, I'd be down for fantasy bball. Auction is the way to go if you haven't tried it. Checkers v. Chess.
I am in for StevenT's makeup as an alternative - I am mostly interested in a burgundy/red-brown French calf of some sort.
Fok, besides the black French calf, any chance for other French calf colors? Maybe burgundy or a reddish brown? It would look pretty great on a scout boot or service boot on a wedge sole or single oiled leather of some sort.
So my proposed makeup for the next round and for the raffle purposes is as follows: Style: Service Boot Leather: Burgundy French calf Last: 2030 Toe cap: brogued Sole: double leather Hardware: 7 antiqued brass eyelets Tongue: burgundy suede Stitching: tonal matched stitching Thanks Fok, for putting this together. happy Labor Day.
I placed an order for the cinnamon roughout boot and have already emailed Fok that I am fine with the brown tongue. Either way works for me. Let's get those last minute orders rolling in.
All this (extremely thought-provoking) discussion around resale value prompted me to seek some advice from my fellow TWAT experts - I have been considering the following limited edition VC Overseas Chronograph (being first generation Greek in the U.S. it really speaks to me): http://blog.perpetuelle.com/watches/vacheron-constantin-overseas-chronograph-for-greece/ Retail on the watch was close to 15K euros - what do you folks think might be reasonable on the secondary...
Also, Fok, considering its a holiday weekend, would you want to extend to Monday evening, so we can get some impulsive drunk Labor Day buys?
Fok, what an excellent explanation. That is an awesome incentive. Let's go fellas - order up!!