or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Cross post from Epaulet thread... Rocking Carmina navy suede plain toes for the first time today with my Cramerton's. Obviously this combo is an easy match. These Carmina's are ridiculously nice -- don't sleep on them. Everyone should have navy suede in their arsenal. Well played, Mike.
Rocking Carmina navy suede plain toes for the first time today with my Cramerton's. Obviously this combo is an easy match. These Carmina's are ridiculously nice -- don't sleep on them. Everyone should have navy suede in their arsenal. Well played, Mike.
How tall are you? I wear large and am 6'3 with a 40inch chest. I wear Large in Epaulet's shirts and think the sleeves are a bit short actually (but wearable as a casual shirt).
We discussed the boot below as the perfect fall balmoral earlier in the thread and I think Mike was all about this. Might make sense to get this order going again in time for delivery in the fall.
Out of curiosity, what are the other two?And Marcello jackets are on the horizon, as well as a regiment twill restock and new colors. Lock away the women and children, its gonna get cray!!
Teger, $400. Also a Kudu Indy on heavy lug sole and standard 405 (both 299).
Ravello chukkas on Barrie in 10.5 on the seconds list if anyone interested.
Ashland summer oxford already gone in Medium. Not good times.
Is it weird to be giddy about a pair of shoes coming in?
To be honest, I think Jcrew has surprisingly good service. Ask them to just replace them on the spot; I am pretty confident they will. Don't even bother with the repair route.