or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Absolutely pristine used Church's Grafton wingtips in Sandlewood Polished Binder. Size 9.5F UK, fits a 10.5D US. Been worn less than 10 times and the uppers are in great shape. Double leather soles with toe taps, so these soles have tons of life left in them. These full brogues are perfect for year round wear -- beefy and solid, these look great with suits and jeans. Retails for $720, yours for nearly 60% off. $300 with free shipping. PM with any questions. Hope...
This new with tags Liberty x Epaulet Mashup Buttondown collar shirt is a special edition that Mike offered to winners of a recent photo contest. There are only 3 in existence -- 2 to the photo winners and 1 to myself as winner of the random prize drawing. Its an absolutely sick shirt, but unfortunately doesn't fit my style. A killer shirt with an awesome unique story behind it. No chance anyone you know can ever get their hands on the same thing. The shirt is a mashup...
I am doing some fall closet cleaning and hopefully these very gently worn items will find a good home. I am pretty meticulous with my clothes (as I imagine most of you are as well), so all of the items I am selling are in like new condition from a smoke-free environment. Prices are as listed. Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is free; happy to ship internationally and we can discuss cost. Please PM me with any questions or if I can provide measurements, etc. 2) Band of...
Brand new pair of Epaulet Slim Fit Walt Trousers in a special order Gunmetal Cavalry Twill. Unavailable from Epaulet any longer, these are great dress pants and if you are familiar with Epaulet's construction, they are absolutely top notch. A true grey cast color, these are super versatile and as you can see in the photos, look really cool in different light. Also the twill gives them a really great texture. Turns out these are too similar to another pair of pants I...
Brand new pair of Epaulet Slim Fit Walt Trousers in a special order Gunmetal Cavalry Twill. Unavailable from Epaulet any longer, these are great dress pants and if you are familiar with Epaulet's construction, they are absolutely top notch. A true grey cast color, these are super versatile and as you can see in the photos, look really cool in different light. Also the twill gives them a really great texture. Turns out these are too similar to another pair of pants I...
SOLD!!
Just listed my unworn plaza last Ravello Indys in 10.5D, if anyone is interested. Recently ordered a pair of EG Galways, so sadly have to part ways with these. Please see my signature. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Ravello Shell Cordovan Alden Indy Boots on a commando sole, Size 10.5D. I purchased these a few months ago from Frans Boone and have not worn them -- ordered a pair of EG Galways recently, so will have to part ways with these. If you are an Alden aficionado, you know that Ravello is exceedingly rare and these are a particularly pristine and shockingly beautiful pair of shells. This pair is on the Plaza last, which fits TTS. Plaza last...
And to complete the trifecta, any status update on our Benson MTO?
Victory!! Namor filled our last spot. Stellar. I will be sending all our info to Leaves tomorrow morning and get the ball rolling. Thanks so much to everyone who signed up to this MTO. If anyone else is interested in these Galways, please PM before noon EST tomorrow. Thanks all.