or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Newc and DLJr, I have been lusting after that Journe as well - but you raised the same point I have been grappling with: at that price point, what other watches would you also be seriously contemplating? I have a AP 15202 so I am covered there. But just trying to make sure I have thought of and tried everything else on my wrist that would be a good option.
PSA (only because it just recently sold out), for anyone who missed out on the Samuelsohn Bernard Windowpane Blazer in Size 40, I just received mine and excitedly took it to my tailor immediately. Unfortunately, my monkey arms screwed me this time and there isn't enough fabric in the sleeves to lengthen them the 2 1/2 inches they need. So if anyone missed out, I am happy to pass along the blazer at cost. I'll cover overnight shipping to you. It's absolutely brilliant...
Patrik, I must have played with you because I was at North Grounds a lot - were you at Darden? Small world...And Mimo, I am not nearly devil may care enough to rock my Reverso on the court. If I wore it in a league game, folks would think I was a freak. Ha.Interestingly enough I wear a 52 Long in both Cantarelli and Formosa. The Formosa fits well in the chest in 50 but the shoulders are too small - I'd rather get the shoulders right and alter the rest. But maybe I am just...
Played in 1997 and 98 - really loved riding the pine, but it was a great experience.
That's freaking awesome - I walked on at UVA and played a few years. I have a few regular runs here in DC, so need to get connected in NYC again.Congrats on having a super athletic and smart wife - well played!
Mdubs, do you happen to know if your whiskey full strap was the last pair at Alden NY in 10D? Or even 10.5D?
Where did your wifey play college ball?
Moving back to NYC in a couple weeks - I am down anytime anyplace.
I don't know what the real story is, but I find it hard to believe that Bremont, in this day and age, really think they could trick people by claiming an in-house movement if it's just outsourced. On social media, everyone is a detective - this could be disastrous for them.
Pck1, I am 6'3, 190lbs and own the blue glen plaid Cantarelli in 52L and I love it. For a casual, Italian styled blazer it works great and the cut is short but not cropped by any means - definitely still covers my ass and there is enough fabric in the sleeves to let it out a full inch and a half, which my go-go gadget arms needed. I would recommend jumping on it. Although I didn't win the contest, I still did some damage with Greg's generous coupon - Cantarelli green...