or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

This is the understatement of the year - Gianni's customer service is an abomination. And in fact, he doesn't respond to customers that have issues - myself, Cleav, and there are others we probably don't know about. It's a freaking joke at this point.Gianni has the audacity to ignore all his disgruntled customers - unbelievable. And the fact that you are defending him re: his customer service is confusing to me.
That is Epaulet and Dylan behind the counter. The #2s are definitely a unicorn. Fess up, who is it?
This is patently false re: the UK retail policy. I am sure Greg will happily sell you stuff at full price if you are seriously interested.
Cleav, I hope it works out - I am not sure that Gianni has an honest bone in his body. Your treatment seems identical to my treatment. I am really sorry you have to deal with the hassle - it's absolutely scandalous. Good luck.
Both? Any other details re: makeup? In a vacuum, Cigar.
Congrats DLJr! Back to the drawing board for myself and Mimo...
DLJr, how is the NOMOS world time on the wrist? I have never tried it on, but it definitely appeals to me. Ben at Hodinkee always rocks it well.
Frankly, I think Bell and Ross, at least their common aviator instrument models, would not be considered dress watches by many die-hard watch enthusiasts.
Mr. Moo, you should definitely get in the mix. NMWA is my go to shop and you can't go wrong with a pair of Rotas, an Inglese popover, or a Cantarelli. All top notch and the best customer service in the game. You won't regret it.