or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I will do everything I can to not let the Burgundy Thorpe GMTO stall out. We are so close - only need one more. And our proposed makeup doesn't have the dreaded speedhooks. Come on Namor, you can be our fifth!!
Awesome to hear it. You would be our fifth so it would be amazing to get this off the ground. Just PM when you are ready to pull the trigger.
Any desire to be our fifth for the burgundy highland grain Thorpe I am trying to wrangle?
@Leaves, I just saw a Galway in Gold Utah leather and I have to say, I was really, really impressed. It looks exponentially better in person than the photos which, frankly, don't do the leather justice. I can't recall, but Leaves, will you be stocking any makeups in gold Utah this fall? Thanks in advance.
That is correct.
Yes sir, storm welt. You know you wanna be our fifth.
It will be normal E width - so I am slotting you as our 4th. One more and we are ready to roll. Awesome!!
Justin, can I make you our 4th??? Who wants to be the anchor 5th to make this happen?
I have 3 confirmed for the burgundy grain Thorpes, so looking for 2 more to go ahead.
Apologies for the miscommunication - I was quoted 7680 SEK at the beginning at November which I was going by.