or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Same here.
I wish - I was finally able to click through and then BOOM!! SF strikes again!
I got the Brandy Service boots in my cart and then they sold out. Although then I noticed they were used and then resoled - not sure $800 is a deal for that.
Great game, Newc. I would have to go with my Cantarelli blue silk/linen Glencheck - a little eye-talian as Newc said and shockingly versatile. It's a beautiful summer blazer.
Interestingly, the lowest prices for the Journe CB I have seen for a NIB from an AD have been in the 18-19K, so almost exactly what I paid for my 15202 a couple years ago.And I have done some extended research about the reliability and have largely had my concerns assuaged. But still researching.And although I love the VC Patrimony small seconds, I would prefer the Americain 1921 (which is in a different stratosphere price-wise), so don't want to settle for that if my...
For anyone who missed out on the Samuelsohn Bernard Windowpane Blazer in Size 40, I just received mine and excitedly took it to my tailor immediately. Unfortunately, my monkey arms screwed me this time and there isn't enough fabric in the sleeves to lengthen them the 2 1/2 inches they need. So if anyone missed out, I am happy to pass along the blazer at exactly what I paid, $495, which is an amazing discount from the $1150 retail. I'll cover overnight shipping to you. It's...
For anyone who missed out on the Samuelsohn Bernard Windowpane Blazer in Size 40, I just received mine and excitedly took it to my tailor immediately. Unfortunately, my monkey arms screwed me this time and there isn't enough fabric in the sleeves to lengthen them the 2 1/2 inches they need. So if anyone missed out, I am happy to pass along the blazer at exactly what I paid, $495, which is an amazing discount from the $1150 retail. I'll cover overnight shipping to you. It's...
Newc and DLJr, I have been lusting after that Journe as well - but you raised the same point I have been grappling with: at that price point, what other watches would you also be seriously contemplating? I have a AP 15202 so I am covered there. But just trying to make sure I have thought of and tried everything else on my wrist that would be a good option.
PSA (only because it just recently sold out), for anyone who missed out on the Samuelsohn Bernard Windowpane Blazer in Size 40, I just received mine and excitedly took it to my tailor immediately. Unfortunately, my monkey arms screwed me this time and there isn't enough fabric in the sleeves to lengthen them the 2 1/2 inches they need. So if anyone missed out, I am happy to pass along the blazer at cost. I'll cover overnight shipping to you. It's absolutely brilliant...
Patrik, I must have played with you because I was at North Grounds a lot - were you at Darden? Small world...And Mimo, I am not nearly devil may care enough to rock my Reverso on the court. If I wore it in a league game, folks would think I was a freak. Ha.Interestingly enough I wear a 52 Long in both Cantarelli and Formosa. The Formosa fits well in the chest in 50 but the shoulders are too small - I'd rather get the shoulders right and alter the rest. But maybe I am just...