or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I would be in for suede in a reddish brown tone.
Just a quick PSA: not my thing, but some folks were clamoring for a black shelll boot with antique edgetrim. Leffot has a single pair left in 10D in a black shell plain toe boot with brass eyelets, antique trim and crepe sole. Get after it.
Stuck at 4, unfortunately. Leaves, any chance a local customer would be interested in being our fifth?
New model for the shop?
My vote would be brass, commando, and Aberdeen. Please no Barrie.
I think the Alt Wein is an awesome idea - I would vote for Plaza or Grant for something especially unique. Grant and brass eyelets with antique edge would crush!
Here is an update to the Burgundy Highland Grain GMTO that I am trying to organize through Skoak. We have 4 confirmed right now on the E width. At this point, it should come just in time for the fall. Perfect time to order. Let's make this happen. Just a reminder for the specs: Burgundy Highland Grain Exposed antiqued brass eyelets (all eyelets) Double Dainite with storm welt MH71 Members currently with confirmed interest in E...
Here is an update to the Burgundy Highland Grain GMTO that I am trying to organize through Skoak. We have 4 confirmed right now on the E width. At this point, it should come just in time for the fall. Perfect time to order. Let's make this happen. Just a reminder for the specs: Burgundy Highland Grain Exposed antiqued brass eyelets (all eyelets) Double Dainite with storm welt MH71 Members currently with confirmed interest in E...
I wear a 10D Barrie (which is actually a little wide for me) and wear a 10E on the MH71, which fits really, really well. Can you wear the 82 last from EG in an E fitting? The 606 and 64 are both a bit wider in my experience.
Dalevy, you can be our fifth on an awesome G&G Thorpe GMTO and be the envy of the thread with a superior boot.The deets are as follows:Burgundy highland grainBrass exposed all eyeletsDouble dainiteStorm weltGonna be an awesome boot. Get on it while the getting is good