or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

If I can get the internet to work, I am going navy Fresco and grey sharkskin. I really want the solaro but feel the other two are more versatile for me.
Which Formosa, boss?
And site flooded...I am glad that NMWA has such a loyal following though.
Were the various lists put up for a vote? Just curious if I missed it. Hope we all successfully enabled a few purchases. Enjoy the start of your weeks!
Amex prepared...Greg, take my money.
Great news - is there another thread that I should be checking? Didn't see a post here but want to make sure I don't miss it. Thanks!
Any update regarding potential NYC visit? Thanks for the efforts to set up a foreign trip.
@LA Guy, I understand your point regarding community decorum and keeping things civil - I have attempted to keep my posts as clear and factual as possible on the Passaggio Cravatte thread and have even come to Gianni's defense when things became personal from other members. You are stuck in an unenviable position and it is a very difficult balancing act.However, I am one of the few current customers that are caught in limbo between payment and delivery of ties when this...
Dino, speaking truth as always. I have always found Hublots to be derivative and over-priced. No appeal for me whatsoever - I wouldn't wear it even if given to me for free. But to each his own. And definitely the Sub. No competition whatsoever.
Well said - if the watch is gonna seal the deal, those aren't the girls I am targeting.