or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I love that Tudor. Waiting on my AD to get one in stock - hopefully a Christmas/New Years' present to myself!!!
$1150
@Epaulet, any update re: timing for the single pleat pants? Would love to rock them at holiday parties if they arrive in time. I had thought we were looking at pre-Thanksgiving. Thanks!
British racing green would look spectacular with a Deep Sea Alarm I am wearing today. Keep us posted.
Sounds really good...Thanks, Greg.
Greg or Kyle, quick question: the 'sea urchin' donegal yarn for the Inis MTO -- essentially a cream/light reddish melange mix? I am thinking this a great subtle pop of color for a spring/summer choice, but just wanted to confirm your thoughts having seen them in person. Thanks as always!
Thanks, Greg!! Ordering the Green one now. I appreciate it.
@gdl203, what size do you wear on Minotaur? Sizing seems very small, which may make sense from a Japanese sizing perspective. Looking in particular at the cable waxed jacket. Thanks!
You are 100% right and your point is well taken. Which is why I have my green casentino field jacket from last season and the brown boiled hunting jacket from this year to hold me over. Never even had the opportunity to snag the orange and not sure which stockists even carried it.