or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Thanks, Greg! I was afraid that would be the answer. You snooze, you lose. I will be quick on the draw of whatever awesome design you come up with next year. Thanks for the guidance and Happy New Year.
Greg, any chance that the size 40 Kanata bison sweater might work for someone who wears a medium in Inis Meian and Jamesons?
Super nice of you to post - just kopped an awesome Eidos Parka for around 50% off. Thanks!!!
I love that Tudor. Waiting on my AD to get one in stock - hopefully a Christmas/New Years' present to myself!!!
@Epaulet, any update re: timing for the single pleat pants? Would love to rock them at holiday parties if they arrive in time. I had thought we were looking at pre-Thanksgiving. Thanks!
British racing green would look spectacular with a Deep Sea Alarm I am wearing today. Keep us posted.
Sounds really good...Thanks, Greg.
Greg or Kyle, quick question: the 'sea urchin' donegal yarn for the Inis MTO -- essentially a cream/light reddish melange mix? I am thinking this a great subtle pop of color for a spring/summer choice, but just wanted to confirm your thoughts having seen them in person. Thanks as always!