or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I want to say kudos to everyone who voted on the Bison boot today and got it made. What a great underdog story. Thanks, Fok, for a killer makeup. Great inspiration.
Great news - let's keep the votes coming for the HOF Bison boot on the sand full ripple. Let's keep climbing the rankings.
I have one in Italy and two in Greece. It depends on what you are interested in. PM me and I can give you additional details.
9 votes currently. I would hope we can get a handful more votes this afternoon to solidify our place in the final group. Fok, how we looking?Only 7 hours left...Let's keep voting with our wallets for the Hall of Fame Bison boots!
[[SPOILER]] If they were anything besides a black tongue, I would vote for these. Not a fan of the black tongue. Roughout in a dark brown would have been pretty cool and preferred at least by me.
They will all be made as large sand ripple, unless Fok says otherwise. They haven't gone into production and we agreed amongst ourselves to change that single spec. So we are good. Now just cross your fingers that we have the votes.
Definitely my sentiment - that is why I wasn't bothered switching from mini-ripple to full sand if that is what it would take to make this happen. Wear hard for 2 years and send back to Viberg for a sole of my choosing.
F yeah fellas!!! Keep the votes coming...@LA Guy, doing much better now aren't we?
Good man! We are up to 6 now. Tell your friends!
Come on, boss!! Completely different aesthetic and it will be glower at the Galways and Thorpes in your stable. Would be an awesome boot to have in the mix when you want to throw down!