or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Played in 1997 and 98 - really loved riding the pine, but it was a great experience.
That's freaking awesome - I walked on at UVA and played a few years. I have a few regular runs here in DC, so need to get connected in NYC again.Congrats on having a super athletic and smart wife - well played!
Mdubs, do you happen to know if your whiskey full strap was the last pair at Alden NY in 10D? Or even 10.5D?
Where did your wifey play college ball?
Moving back to NYC in a couple weeks - I am down anytime anyplace.
I don't know what the real story is, but I find it hard to believe that Bremont, in this day and age, really think they could trick people by claiming an in-house movement if it's just outsourced. On social media, everyone is a detective - this could be disastrous for them.
Pck1, I am 6'3, 190lbs and own the blue glen plaid Cantarelli in 52L and I love it. For a casual, Italian styled blazer it works great and the cut is short but not cropped by any means - definitely still covers my ass and there is enough fabric in the sleeves to let it out a full inch and a half, which my go-go gadget arms needed. I would recommend jumping on it. Although I didn't win the contest, I still did some damage with Greg's generous coupon - Cantarelli green...
Malford, kudos to you for being a great guy and doing a service to the community!!! I would have grabbed any of those if they only were a 10/10.5. Love to see altruism on the forum!
Good man!!! Let the wait commence!
Email sent!!