or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

10D has a #8 PTB and Natural CXL Wingtip for those who are interested. And 10.5D has #8PTB with natural edgetrim and Natural CXL longwing. Have it them, fellow aficionados.
Done and dusted...Ordered the green. Super excited and well played, Greg.
What a great start for Tudor and a really nice opening salvo for Basel. I will say I prefer the patina'ed markers and burgundy bezel of the Heritage Black Bay currently on the market, but this is a really clean and smart alternative. Really excited to see what else Tudor and Rolex have in store for us tomorrow.I know this watch received some criticism when our venerable Frilly previewed it for us earlier this week, but I have to say, I really, really love the looks of...
Ditto - any deets available for the bag MTO for those who can't make it to the city for the trunk show this weekend?
The other poster meant the website stated in-store only. I will be calling in the morning. If by any chance they will do a phone order, that would be awesome. I would be interested in a Speedy Pro as well - thanks for the heads up.
The Platinum version with the slate gray dial is absolutely gorgeous.
Any clues as to maker(s)?
I am in for the zug boot with suede. I would want the suede to be as complementary as possible with minimal contrast if that makes sense. One caveat: at least on my iPhone the colors of the suede shown are not representative at all. I have mocha suede EG double monks and the mocha is dark dark chocolate. No reddish or any other hue. Which is why I suggested tobacco or Hawthorne if the gorse is reddish brown. But happy to go with the group.
With nano protector, suede is damn tough particularly on the shaft of the boot. If I am in ankle deep waters, I am wearing Bean boots.
Mike, I would definitely be in for a waxed cotton Doyle run. Sounds sweet.