or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Seems like the True navy is gone. That's what I was trying to snag.
I am an E width as well.
Nope I am in. Just a suggestion.
Just trying to get buckets. Hahaha. I was waiting to see if someone would call me out.For a rugged makeup like the mailman shoe, I think they would work. But no one else has jumped on them yet. Would be a great makeup pre-price increase.You are in, right, Namor?
Fok, ok that's reasonable. I will keep a running list regardless so on the next cycle a tan bison remake can get in the mix.
Fair enough, Fok. Can you check if there is any leather left and if so, I will try and herd cats to get this made off-cycle if that works?For anyone interested in the tan bison and missed out, PM and I will keep a running list in case Fok can pull a miracle off.
Seems reasonable to me - the only tweak I would suggest is either matched or antiqued bronze eyelets if you are keen. Would look really good I think.
Rookie mistake, Fok. Learnto have faith in your leader. Ha.Any chance if we get a critical mass of 8 to 10 folks, we could put in a mini-order of these tan bison boots?
I would be down for this.
I agree - stupid move on my part. For those without Instagram:Maybe Fok will give us a second chance. Anyone with a 10 who isn't happy, let me know.