or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I wish I was better at photoshop (or at all competent), but apparently this makeup has never been done. I have spent a lot of time sifting through google images and tumblr and come up empty. Sorry.I promise it will be good though. I promise.
For those considering a G&G GMTO from Skoak in light of the declining SEK, I am still trying to wrangle two more members for the following Thorpe makeup if you are interested. At this point, it should come just in time for the fall. Perfect time to order. It should be approx $953 at this point. Let's make this happen. Specs: Burgundy Highland Grain Exposed antiqued brass eyelets Double Dainite with storm welt MH71 Members currently with confirmed...
For those considering a G&G GMTO with the declining SEK, I am still trying to wrangle two more members for the following Thorpe makeup if you are interested. At this point, it should come just in time for the fall. Perfect time to order. It should be approx $953 at this point. Let's make this happen. Specs: Burgundy Highland Grain Exposed antiqued brass eyelets Double Dainite with storm welt MH71 Members currently with confirmed...
Interesting, Dino...Our tastes are going to diverge on this point - I think in person the Geophysic is quite fetching. Its well proportioned, the dial has great depth and a linen-type finish, and it has great history. It may be heresy, but I prefer it to the modern Explorer, by a long shot. in fact, I may be putting my money where my mouth is and getting my hands on onr in the coming weeks. But a watch can't be everything to everyone, which makes this hobby interesting.On...
Excellent question, Greg. These are my sale kops:This outerwear blazer seems super basic, but its spectacular in person. Still available in a full size run (except mine), it has badass details (the buttons are sweet) and its a great weight for layering. My one recommendation is that you need size up, so I wear 42 in Formosa and went 44 in this Monitaly piece and it fits perfect. Its a steal at this price. I promise you will be delighted with this.Checks are awesome -...
Of those gloves getting loaded up, might any of them be driving gloves?
Namor, they are gonna be this style:I haven't seen a Bonafe austerity blucher boot.
Just placed my order for a Bonafe MTO austerity brogue boot in the Scozia mid-brown country calf and forest green suede combo with chained norvegese and dainite sole. Added the full fur lining so I can be toasty warm and deal with this godforsaken 10 degree weather here in NYC. Come on little Bonafe elves, get crackin'!
I noticed your post on Timezone earlier today - congrats!!! That is a real stunner. I am smitten with Journe as well and may have a piece incoming in the next few months, as long as my attention isn't diverted by SIHH or Baselworld.Well done!
You can definitely do that. It is my understanding you can import a single Rolex on your person back into the country.