or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I would be all over that. Sounds stellar.
Fellow EG enthusiasts, I just wanted to give a heads up because I can't make the 888 last work for me, so I am parting with a new pair of Mocha Suede Westminsters in UK10E that Farhad graciously picked up for me during a recent EG sale. I am just looking to recoup what I paid and pass on the kind deal Farhad extended - 495GBP, so about $830 shipped in the US. I thought because Farhad did me a solid, I would raise it in our mutual appreciation society first. If you are...
Our dear forum friend, Farhad19620, picked up these amazing Edward Green Westminster double monks in Mocha Suede on the 888Last, Size UK10E for me at a recent EG sale. Unfortunately, I can't make the 888 last work for me, so I have to part with them. Unworn with box and shoe bags. Just looking to recoup near what I paid, 495GBP. So shipped to you in the Continental U.S. for $850 PRICE DROP now $800 ---->> now $750 ----> $725. These are absolutely beautiful shoes. ...
Gents, just wanted to share my dad's watch that was given to me on my wedding day - we share it as I still like to think of it as his watch (too extravagant for me but I love the watch and the romanticism of travel associated with the piece). Dino's desk shot is vaguely reminiscent of my office desk, which prompted the photo. Perhaps standard corporate fare.
Congrats, Mike and Adele!!! She is the cutest. Wishing all three of you health and happiness!!
Just snagged the Gitman MTO chambray and eyeing a couple other patterns. The plus 2 inches in the sleeves will be clutch - would have preferred added body length as well but good enough. Mike, what are favorite fabrics from this opening salvo?
Ditto re: Formosa suit sizing advice. Would be much appreciated. Also, out of curiosity, why isn't there a corresponding 50 athletic. Seems the sizing jumped from 50 regular to 52 regular/athletic.
I am 6'3 so that is the rub. I haven't found any off the rack shirts to work and I am just sad to be missing out on the splendor that is Inglese. Besides the sleeve length, the couple I tried were the perfect shirt.Luckily, there is plenty of other NMWA product for me to rock.
I am happy to wait a couple of months for such spectacular shirts. Well worth it.
The Inglese shirts are incredible - just wish the sleeves were a couple inches longer. Too short for us tall folk.