or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Yes sir, storm welt. You know you wanna be our fifth.
It will be normal E width - so I am slotting you as our 4th. One more and we are ready to roll. Awesome!!
Justin, can I make you our 4th??? Who wants to be the anchor 5th to make this happen?
I have 3 confirmed for the burgundy grain Thorpes, so looking for 2 more to go ahead.
Apologies for the miscommunication - I was quoted 7680 SEK at the beginning at November which I was going by.
At today's exchange rate, approx $943 USD EX VAT.
Pricing is approx $943 USD ex VAT.Double dainite sole is the current plan.
The Thorpe GMTO team just needs two more and we can get rolling. Here is an awesome mockup that @JubeiSpiegel put together to get folks excited If folks are more interested in a mixed media Thorpe with a hatch grain shaft and country calf lower combo, PM me and maybe we can get a critical mass that way. An amazing opportunity to get very unique makeup done at a great price through Skoaktiebolaget. Particularly with the Euros significant weakening against the dollar.
The vast majority of people size down only 1/2 size from their Brannock size to Barrie. That is the common recommendation on the Alden thread.
That is right - we have two concurrent GMTOs trying to get made. The Thorpe group just needs two more and we can get rolling.Here is an awesome mockup that @JubeiSpiegel put together to get folks excitedIf folks are more interested in a mixed media Thorpe with a hatch grain shaft and country calf lower combo, PM me and maybe we can get a critical mass that way.An amazing opportunity to get very unique makeup done at a great price through Skoaktiebolaget. Particularly...