or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

I would definitely be interested - BUT don't hold your breath. I helped set up 3 Group MTOs for unique Alden makeups through Epaulet and we are still waiting going on 3 years.But more power to you if you can get it done.
Mimo, I actually just compared a pair on the F last that I own and I would say the P2 last is a 1-2 mm shorter than the F last in length, but wider in the forefoot and the toe box. P2 is a more classic rounded last. I hope that helps. PM if you think it will work for you. They are an awesome pair of shoes and I already put a re-order in with Reszo, as I imagine they will find a happy new home soon.
Ding, ding, ding, exactly right, Namor. Who knows when the Alden's would be restocked, so I wanted a superior Vass alternative.What do you think? Any modifications beside the welt and edgetrim color that I should be making? I thought they turned out very well.
So I recently ordered a pair of awesome Alt Weins on the New Peter last. I had wanted burgundy shell with antique welt and edgetrim, but unfortunately they were made up with the dark brown welt and trim. Reszo was great and offered me a discount to keep them and I thought I would be fine with it. I should have known myself better and these recent photos of antique edgetrim pushed me over the edge. My current pair are still unworn, so I wanted to pass along my...
Sofio's Custom Tailors in Tyson's also does amazing work. And he is a great guy to work with.
For sale is a nearly new pair of Alden x Leathersoul Chocolate Suede V-Tips on the sleek Leydon Last in size 10.5D, a Leathersoul exclusive that is completely sold out. I have worn these only 4 times and they are in immaculate condition. This pair is on the Leydon last and is size 10.5D. These are a perfect transitional spring shoe. Style: V-tips Leather: Chocolate suede Sole: oiled single waterlock leather sole Heel: Goodyear Vintage-Inspired Heel Edgetrim:...
Not to derail the thread, but several members mentioned phone orders at the John Lobb factory store. Anyone willing to share their protocol, phone number, and pricing? Thanks in advance - have you been pretty successful in specifying models? Is there someone to email? Much appreciated.
Cone Mills Chambray Doyle kopped. Done and done.
I would definitely be down for either. I love the commando sole.
Dino and Frilly should get emeritus status even if they somehow get upset in the contest. And it goes without saying, this is a brilliant idea. I am in. I assume the pricing buckets will be based on retail? Discounts are too variable to be helpful guideposts, I would think.