or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Mimo, thanks for the kind words. You are spot on regarding the current blue enamel dial, which is quite attractive in its own right. But I love this guilloche and it was part of the limited 100 piece run for the Greek market with the subdials - if I was to nitpick, I might prefer white subdials, but I love the watch as is. Being Greek myself, I picked it up as a wedding present to myself.And the bracelet is sitting at home - I am just trying it on the navy gator strap for...
Happy Friday, fellas! Joining the blue shirt brigade (albeit with stripes). Not Dino's favorite watch, but a meaningful (to me) Greek limited edition with a cool tririeme engraving on the back. Trying to get through one more frigid day before the weekend.
What are the differences exactly? Thinking of pulling the trigger.
From our beloved No Man Walks Alone, a very special Valstar down-filled parka with a removable coyote trimmed hood to be worn in a variety of occasions. 100% soft Navy wool, wool flannel lining, and fur brim add luxurious elements to a classic jacket style. A very warm & versatile coat. 100% wool shell from Lanificio Bacci ; genuine down fill Zip and button closure; wool flannel lining; genuine horn buttons Removable coyote fur brimmed hood Buttoned flapped patch...
Fair enough - I would be happy with the grey just as well. Let's see if I can somehow pull this off.
Damn, that's exactly what I needed being 6'3 and all. I might have to throw my Valstar on B&S and try and get this years navy version instead. I love it but it's a bit short on me.
Awesome - glad to hear it. These are the specs we are considering:Burgundy Highland GrainExposed antiqued brass eyeletsDouble Dainite with storm weltMH71Lining color?How does that strike you?
I am trying to get a GMTO going for a burgundy highland grain Thorpe going with very similar specs going if you are interested. We have 4 confirmed people that are interested so you would be our fifth if you want in. And we would be off to the races. Let me know.
Mine arrived as well - amazing turnaround as well. Early August to Early November, a little more than 3 months. My last Dover MTO in mink suede which I am wearing today took over a year to arrive. I guess I was due some luck. Awesome!!
Well sign me up for that then. Hopefully they have something cool in the tweed family!