or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Frills, good question: I actually think with all its polished surfaces and beautiful bezel and delicate-feeling bracelet, I would be concerned about how well the 15202 would hold up during physical activity, both aesthetically and from the perspective of its movement.I feel more comfortable wearing my overseas Chrono on a rubber strap or my LV Sub - they just feel more robust and sturdier. It could be purely psychological though. I am pretty careful with my watches.
Agreed that they are very different but in this instance, I lust after the new 1815 up/down. That could very well be my one watch - and this coming from a 15202 owner. I think the 1815 up/down can be dressed down very easily and would work beautifully as a daily wearer. Obviously not for sporty activities or at the beach (the 15202 doesn't do that duty either), but for everything else it would absolutely brilliant.
Of course, happy to offer my two cents. First of all, these Portuguese Flannels are really stellar - the fabrics are awesome and super comfy. There are a couple thicker herringbone-ish ones that would be perfect overshirts and then a really soft mid-weight green flannel (amongst others) that would look killer with a tweed or corduroy sportscoat. Do not sleep on them.So I am 6'3, 190lbs with long arms. I wear 52L in both Formosa and Cantarelli (my shoulders are broad...
15202 in a heartbeat. I am wearing mine today - and I know Dino is going to chime in with his love for the 15202. The Royal Oak is on another level from the other two watches. All the owners of the 15202 I know rave about it and says it dominates their wrist time, even with other impressive watches standing by.
I am in as well. I will plan on visiting on Friday after work.
This is much better. The other version remains unbalanced
That's my experience as well - for linen and cotton, I go 52 and take in the waist and for wools, 50 is perfect right away - just throw a 2 inch cuff on there and roll.
Rota Navy donegal tweed in a size 50 on the way. Get 'em while they are hot!
Same here as well - I would be in for the bison boot if it goes the mini ripple route.
I would be in...keep the amazing group buys coming!