or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Here are the specs as ordered;Last: 74945Shaft of boot: dark forest green suedeBottom portion of the austerity boot: SCOZIA 6120chained norvegeseFULLY Fur lined insole AND Fur lined shaftExposed Brass eyelets and speedhooksSole: Dark Brown DainiteEdge-trim and welt: LIGHT brown antiqued edgetrim and weltPull Tabs in the Scozia 6120 leather
My Bonafes are en route as well. Fully fur lined so going to have to wait for winter before they get worn.
Le Chateaubriand is spectacular. Unpretentious but very clever execution of French classics.Frenchie is also not to be missed if you can sneak in.
20th year Anniversary Edition!! These are spectacular.
Extremely easy for a tailor to add buttons for braces if that is all that is stopping you. Side tabs would be a more difficult proposition I would think.
I would be in as well if we did double waterlock sole.
Ditto - was trying to figure out the difference in hue between the three. Would prefer something in the dark burgundy family rather than something straight red. thanks.
That looks really awesome - I can also see that looking awesome on the Sandringham as well. The broguing would be more subtle with the shagginess but not a bad thing.
Mike, I think you mentioned you have the Ashland fit on file with Individualized - can we order the Ashland fit during the Ends for Friends promo?
Thanks fellas - I live downtown but have a car, so not a problem to visit Zoltan. I appreciate the recommendation.