or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

British racing green would look spectacular with a Deep Sea Alarm I am wearing today. Keep us posted.
Sounds really good...Thanks, Greg.
Greg or Kyle, quick question: the 'sea urchin' donegal yarn for the Inis MTO -- essentially a cream/light reddish melange mix? I am thinking this a great subtle pop of color for a spring/summer choice, but just wanted to confirm your thoughts having seen them in person. Thanks as always!
Thanks, Greg!! Ordering the Green one now. I appreciate it.
@gdl203, what size do you wear on Minotaur? Sizing seems very small, which may make sense from a Japanese sizing perspective. Looking in particular at the cable waxed jacket. Thanks!
You are 100% right and your point is well taken. Which is why I have my green casentino field jacket from last season and the brown boiled hunting jacket from this year to hold me over. Never even had the opportunity to snag the orange and not sure which stockists even carried it.
Greg, I would imagine if you stocked 2 in each size in a blaze orange casentino hunting jacket, you would sell out within 48 hours. I would put my money where my mouth is for a size 52.But seriously, you are the expert and your design eye is on point - but here I think you may be wrong. A pop of color in the dead of winter is the best!
Greg, is a single monk in suede coming? I thought you sneak peeked that one?
You mean blaze. orange casentino? If NMWA still has your size available in the boiled wool hunting jacket, I would jump on it - it really is an awesome piece and the fabric is amazingly soft and comfortable. Great texture and hue.