or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

+1000 I need to start hunting in the same waters. It's definitely a challenge.Congrats! Absolutely stunning. No comparison to the blinged out monstrosity seen earlier. Wear in the best of times.
I wasn't privy to that AS discussion, but in light of Leffot's price differential, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the culprit. EG isn't stocked by many retailers who move much volume. It definitely won't make me look kindly on the culprit.Out of curiosity, who was the AS culprit?
I wouldI would guess Leffot, speaking of ridiculously inflated margins.
Awesome news!! Thanks very much for the quick update.
@NickPollica, any chance you could give those of us waiting on the NMWA field coat group order a status update? It would be very much appreciated.
Here are the specs as ordered;Last: 74945Shaft of boot: dark forest green suedeBottom portion of the austerity boot: SCOZIA 6120chained norvegeseFULLY Fur lined insole AND Fur lined shaftExposed Brass eyelets and speedhooksSole: Dark Brown DainiteEdge-trim and welt: LIGHT brown antiqued edgetrim and weltPull Tabs in the Scozia 6120 leather
My Bonafes are en route as well. Fully fur lined so going to have to wait for winter before they get worn.
Le Chateaubriand is spectacular. Unpretentious but very clever execution of French classics.Frenchie is also not to be missed if you can sneak in.
20th year Anniversary Edition!! These are spectacular.
Extremely easy for a tailor to add buttons for braces if that is all that is stopping you. Side tabs would be a more difficult proposition I would think.