or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Ok cool - seems like blind eyelets is the consensus. Definitely no on speedhooks.
@Ironist, @etostano, @NAMOR, @RogerP, preference to go with matching exposed eyelets or antiqued brass for a bit of contrast?
@Leaves, I realized we never discussed eyelets - any chance we can do either matching or antiqued brass eyelets? Hidden on suede always look off somehow to me. Anyone else?
So unfortunately we had a couple folks drop out of the Burgundy Highland Grain GMTO that I am trying to organize through Skoak. We are back down to 3 people confirmed right now on the E width - any additional interest out there? Unfortunately I think the Arran Highland Grain might be siphoning our interest. But I am still holding out hope. Just a reminder for the specs: Burgundy Highland Grain Exposed antiqued brass eyelets (all eyelets) Double Dainite with storm...
Best news ever!
I was hoping sizing was wonky so I could fit into a smaller size. No such luck - I totally missed this when it dropped. Unlucky. Next time.
What size do you take, Greg?
@Epaulet, Mike, any new sweatshirts on the horizon?
In as well.
I am still trying to wrangle folks for a burgundy highland grain G&G Thorpe - I thought had five, so we were a go, but have received PMs back from two folks that had indicated confirmed interest. Back down to 4, so PM if you are interested and want more details. Thanks.