or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Hublot is everything that is wrong with the watch industry - it is the one watch brand that is so derivative that it upsets me. DEEPLY.
@clee1982, I wear a medium in both Inis and SNS. I hope that helps.
Come on, DpprDr, snitches get stitches!!!On second read, it seemed too disparaging to my Aldens. Hopefully, I haven't angered the shell Gods. But that Thorpe is ridiculously nice and was sad to miss out on it - I much prefer it to the Nevis.
Keep us posted on sleeve length shrinkage, please. That would be the one area I would be concerned with.
Shoot, Thorpe boot already sold out in either of my potential sizes. @Leaves, any chance there might be another mid-winter restock or is this it?? That is a great winter boot for those of us that missed out on the Zugglets. Or is it possible to do a single boot re-order for a stock item like EG? I am wearing a tweed suit today here in the NYC and these Thorpes would look much better than the Cigar Shell captoe Alden boots I am wearing.
I know, Greg, I know...I just love the Inglese shirts so much and I want them to work badly. The sleeves were too short when I tried them on the very first season, but I am definitely going to try them on again when I come by to pick up my Camoshita duffel. It just doesn't help to be tall sometimes. Also I am surprised they work for you.And sorry to whine - there is so much win at NMWA; I just can't speak more highly about the construction of Inglese. If they work for...
Shortening the sleeves?! Come on - that is going the wrong way. If you have T-Rex arms you can take them to a tailor. Nothing you can do if you are 6'2 and above. Brutal. 😡
Wow, I have never seen that before...Absolutely stunning. Completely bonkers.(although on a detailed look, I prefer the guilloche pattern (barleycorn??) on the NYC version to the more radial version on the Tokyo edition.)Tokyo is one of my favorite cities and I highly recommend, so RFX, maybe a trip is in order?
Up for sale is a stunning NWOT SNS Herning Ion Cardigan in Navy Blue Mix in Size Medium. As usual, SNS Herning has produced a hearty, yet sophisticated, piece of knitwear. The pictures don't do it justice - extremely substantial cardigan, but sufficiently differentiated from the classic Stark, so you stand out from the crowd. Heavyweight with classic nickel buttons and a sick navy wool mix that is really something to behold. Fit is fairly trim with good give and will...
Up for sale is a stunning NWOT SNS Herning Ion Cardigan in Navy Blue Mix in Size Medium. As usual, SNS Herning has produced a hearty, yet sophisticated, piece of knitwear. The pictures don't do it justice - extremely substantial cardigan, but sufficiently differentiated from the classic Stark, so you stand out from the crowd. Heavyweight with classic nickel buttons and a sick navy wool mix that is really something to behold. Fit is fairly trim with good give and will...