or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Come on buddy - Thorpe GMTO is calling your name!!!
Friends, just a quick Monday evening update - I have gotten a couple of requests for brown highland grain instead and if that is what it takes to get this off the ground, I would be happy to go with brown highland grain as well. My preference is still burgundy, but hoping we can get five for either burgundy or brown before the end of the week. Fingers crossed.Interested in burgundy highland grain in the standard E width:Myself (chrk33) (confirmed)@ikaika122...
@dddrees and @Ironist, instead of the Nevis that didn't happen, any interest in hopping on the Thorpedo GMTO I am proposing?
JustFriends, just a quick Monday evening update - I have gotten a couple of requests for brown highland grain instead and if that is what it takes to get this off the ground, I would be happy to go with brown highland grain as well. My preference is still burgundy, but hoping we can get five for either burgundy or brown before the end of the week. Fingers crossed.Interested in Burgundy highland grain in the standard E width:Myself (chrk33) (confirmed)@ikaika122...
Just a quick status update to see if we can wrangle a few more people over the weekend. Right now, I have three people with confirmed interest in a burgundy highland grain all in the standard E width:Myself (chrk33)@ikaika122@NullsonDoing their due diligence (or interested in brown highland grain):@IGotId (interested in either burgundy or brown highland grain)@rydenfan@tifosi (brown highland grain ONLY)I am impressed that we are more than halfway there. If you are...
No problem, Tifosi - you can't get in on them all. Or CAN you?
So here are two examples using Burgundy highland grain...the Thorpe is gonna look spectacular in this. As you can see, the lighting plays a significant role in the shade and the rioja that the burgundy is paired with in the second photo definitely brings out much more of the red tone. But in scouring through photos, I think burgundy highland grain is predominantly brown with reddish undertones in bright light. Really lovely.Right now, I have three people with confirmed...
My bad - edited. But the point still stands.
That Bonafe seems much too red compared to the G&G swatches I have seen in person. I am going to do some deep googling and see if I can find a good representation of the G&G burgundy highland grain.