or Connect

Posts by CHRK33

Perfect. In.
If they visit San Diego, I am visiting my in-laws that weekend. In for sure
@conceptual 4est or @gdl203, on the linen donegal card, what color are the yarns that make up 246? Is it primarily black and purple? Or is it the one you used last Spring/Summer '14 that had a more green-grey tinge? Its really hard to figure it out on a computer screen. Thanks in advance.
@gdl203, haven't heard much chatter re: the oatmeal silk herringbone field jacket fabric - any chance you can wax eloquently about its awesomeness, so you can push me over the edge? A little worried about it being too light of a color - pale yellow rather than a richer golden and also the durability of silk. But it's my favorite of the remainder. Thanks in advance.
Damn!! That sucks about the bison leather. And after I drummed up that last minute epic comeback. I am really sorry that folks are gonna be disappointed.How many are available, Fok? If 12 or so spots opened up, it sounds like there might only be enough leather for 4 or 5 boots (if that). Hopefully, Viberg didn't only leave behind the cuttings - no Frankenstein boots please.
Hahaha. Classic.Stop pinging me says the Epaulet servers!!!
Agreed completely.
Well, size 50 is sold out, so I guess I will try the 52 then.
Thanks for the heads up!! Just kopped. Strangely I didn't get my out of stock notification either.
If I wear a 50 in the Rota, would I be the same size in Eidos' Sal?