or Connect

Posts by erk

Your proportions sound very similar to mine. I also have longish arms so that makes OTR even more impossible. I'm curious to see how yours turns out.I took my 3 best fitting shirts and cobbled together a frankenstein version of those three's measurements. Even with that and the body shape descriptions, I still went for darts and was glad I did. The result was a pretty good fit but I still need to make a couple adjustments. Mainly, the rolling at the back of the...
The blue trial-fabric is actually 2-ply, so not bad at all for $20, ~30 with shipping. I was willing to make more shirts with that fabric, it seems fantastic for everyday wear, but they restrict it to only new customers. On the site it is listed with a standard price of 39.95/shirt, I was willing to pay that as it is the only 2-ply blue oxford anywhere near that price. I contacted customer service and they said they would make an exception and allow me to purchase it...
I got one of these suits (155 and 120) this week but unfortunately it was a bust. It was the newbury rope-striped, I got the 40 reg. The fit of RLBL is perfect for me in 40L. The rugby jacket was WAY too short but the sleeves were pretty good. Also, the chest and shoulders seemed MUCH tighter than I remember the RLBL being... but then, when I tried on an RLBL suit I was a t-rex armed cyclist and for several months now I've been lifting, not riding.I'm pretty sure it...
HA! Finally, the gray flannel herringbone pants are mine!
Yeah, nice. I got the rope-striped one I linked earlier yesterday. 155 for the jacket and 120 for the pants. I had no idea the maker could be caruso. The other stuff i ordered shipped already today but not this stuff.
Thanks, well, I guess I'll find out for sure in a couple days.
What about this one... http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=11259221&categoryId=11827696&cp=3768060 Is this caruso, fully canvassed?
Damn, grandpa's furniture looks like shit.
I typically wouldn't consider hiring someone wearing no shoes.
This problem with the colors - do they just need to white-balance the camera? Or use better lighting? Seems like a very simple investment to drastically improve the product/service.