or Connect

Posts by erk

FU SF. I got this one.
I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but, you have a raging boner because... you're gay.
In the last box I got from them, two days ago, there was a note saying that they were not accepting returns for items purchased after some date in February (I can't remember now). I believe it was the day that it became a "final sale". If you purchased before that, I would assume your return will be processed normally.I wish I would have known they were going dark! I had my eyes on a couple more things.
FWIW, I would prefer slightly slimmer fit in the waist, and slightly longer sleeves. I got two of the B115 fit in 16, I really like them. It is in the running as the best fitting OTR shirt for me.I'm thinking about picking up the benjamin 39l/40l grey suit for an afternoon wedding I'll be attending in May. I've had my eye on it for a while but am wondering if I should hold off to see what the new line looks like.
please post measurements if you don't mind...
I've often wondered, do you pay a photographer, or do you have a big fan that follows you around?
your tailor seems to be making a lot of assumptions.
no size 12, damn.
I mostly shop online. It is very difficult to find if the trousers/pants are actually true to size or vanity sized. I typically find that there is a 5 cm difference between the two... i.e. a size 32 has an actual 34" waist. 5 cm.
will these fit similar to the brown ones?