or Connect

Posts by erk

Audio only version of a teevee show so some is lost but interesting nonetheless... http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/talk-asia/id427210134
Quote: Originally Posted by jhilly8982 Can't find a pair on ebay in my size for $230, they have used pairs but buying used shoes is like buying used underwear in my opinion. Only other option is to buy them at the AE store for $295 plus 9% tax (thank you Chicago) I paid $119 for the Cole Haan's. if you want decent looking shoes but absolutely don't want to pay the money for decent construction, check these...
Quote: Originally Posted by erk Outer Shoe measurments... what are they really good for, and where are they taken? Presumably, one can have several great fitting shoes with significantly different outer measurements. bump... anyone?
Outer Shoe measurments... what are they really good for, and where are they taken? Presumably, one can have several great fitting shoes with significantly different outer measurements.
Quote: Originally Posted by poorman I finally got a bike. My buddy let me have his old Panasonic Sport-500. Where is the best place to buy parts? Was that bike left on a roof rack whilst parking in a garage?
the videos are hilariously contrived. Also, let me translate some italian to impress upon you the supreme importance of shoulder and back measurment to achieve proper fit... while wearing a jacket with terrible shoulder fit.
i'd love to get that black bedford in 11.5 G, is it sold out?
here is my race bike
I'm a fan of the 484 slim fit but only have bought it in cords... Somewhere between a levi's 514 and 511.
lately, endless.com has had 20% off on dress shoes >$150. Combine that with a 6.5% cash back if you click through from ebates.com and you've got a decent deal.