or Connect

Posts by erk

Outer Shoe measurments... what are they really good for, and where are they taken? Presumably, one can have several great fitting shoes with significantly different outer measurements.
Quote: Originally Posted by poorman I finally got a bike. My buddy let me have his old Panasonic Sport-500. Where is the best place to buy parts? Was that bike left on a roof rack whilst parking in a garage?
the videos are hilariously contrived. Also, let me translate some italian to impress upon you the supreme importance of shoulder and back measurment to achieve proper fit... while wearing a jacket with terrible shoulder fit.
i'd love to get that black bedford in 11.5 G, is it sold out?
here is my race bike
I'm a fan of the 484 slim fit but only have bought it in cords... Somewhere between a levi's 514 and 511.
lately, endless.com has had 20% off on dress shoes >$150. Combine that with a 6.5% cash back if you click through from ebates.com and you've got a decent deal.
What an eff'ing waste. If you buy them on ebay, you won't be able to walk around the mall with your hermes bag, duh!
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH C&J A related question, I assume you mean the "handgrade" collection. Are the shoes in the "oxford" range also a good value?
C&J last for wide foot? For comparison, I just took delivery of an AE Strand in 12-EEE. I think it is a bit wider than I need but it sure is comfy! Looking for a nice plain black cap-toe oxford for my wedding but I have about 6 months to get something. I really like the look of the hallam and audley...