or Connect

Posts by erk

what lookbook?
Hey Edwardz. Not sure what you are nervous about. The suit will either fit or not. If you don't like it, for any reason, you can send it back for a refund. I own one benjamin suit and even at full asking price there is nothing comparable.
Can you comment on the width of the loafers? Any comparisons to other shoes?Thanks
yeah, I wear an XL in only Wang's polos.
I think this has been mentioned here before but I can't find it - Are all the handgrade line shoes of the same last? I wore the dress boot for the first time this weekend, for 10+ hours, and they were amazingly comfortable. I've never experienced anything like it from dress shoes, after a couple hours of walking around they felt like they had molded to my feet. Generally I find dress shoes to be mildly uncomfortable, at best.
A lot of it looks really nice, and just in time for summer.The jacket I linked above is listed as small but with these measurements I'm really tempted:Chest: 44.5"Shoulders: 19.5"Sleeve from shoulder: 29.5 "Length from bottom of neck: 27.5"It seems more like a M/L, no?My 40L Benjamin suit fits quite well.
Oh Ben, MOAR sizes pleeze!! http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-17819/Drumohr-Jacket-cln--Small/Detail
Bro, pretty much anything goes with a charcoal suit.
What is the fit like on those boots? I have wide feet and am thinking about going up a whole size.
Thanks for the pictures techaview and cbfn! It does look very similar to AE Walnut