or Connect

Posts by XKxRome0ox

suitsupply ... can you PLEASE make some pants with more room? napoli jacket fits perfectly, i'm not even going to tailor a thing on it not even sleeve length (i was wearing suitsupply's try-on shirt in the photo which is why my shirt sleeves are sticking out so much) but the pants i am almost busting out of ... waist is perfect but the seat and hips and thighs are about to bust at the seams my tailor said there is just barely enough room to make it work ... so here's...
olive neumok seconds the right shoe is noticeably lighter but i can live with it for $100
mehi have no interest in shell bootsand christmas so far awayif i don't come across anything else, i'll just grab a golden fleece dress shirtthe suede boat boots ... i have a pair similar to thatisn't it kinda oxymoronic? boat shoes are such summer items ... but suede and boot makes it fall/winteri know i'm not going to be reaching for my suede boat boots until summer is over
i just gave victor a thumbs up... and then saw his signature box where it says ... please do not give his photo a thumb up... was that already discussed and beaten to death?
thinking about grabbing a golden fleece dress shirt with my 40% off coupon making a $225 shirt -> $135 that's probably the best deal i'll get on a golden fleece dress shirt from the store, right?
great outfit, victor but ... darn it how can i follow that up? here's my attempt at a menswear photoshoot
i went through an extended period of not having to dress up for work ... so i didn't have much to postonce i stopped posting regularly, it became too much of a hassle to keep up with the threadplus it was costing me a lot of money because i kept buying clothes and shoesi poke my head in here once in a while nowclaghorn stumbled onto my instagram and liked the photo that i just posted ... which led to me coming back and posting it here(there's your credit, clag )
[[SPOILER]] nothing too exciting, very classic menswear uniform
yesRLBL is pretty much the perfect SLIM fitting suit
small mathematical mistake$56Oops i am late to the party