or Connect

Posts by winglhar

price is neg.
Visvim deckhand jacket with gore-windstopper, one of the iconic item from visvim. collar is lamb leather, outer shell 100% cotton, lining 100% polyster. It is used but in excellent condition, worn less than 10 times, comes with original dust bag. The approximate measurement are: shoulder to shoulder = 17'' pit to pit = 20'' length = 25.5'' arm = 28'' nyc meetup welcomed.
Selling my Brand New Black Leather Men New Brit Guccssim Wallet Never got a chance to use this, I am currently using my ferrgano wallet. purchased at Gucci flagstore in midtown for 280 plus tax. selling this is 250, my lose is your gain. Only taken out to take pictures, comes with original box, papers, and the price and barcode is clearly seen on the box. My feedback speaks for itself and I am willing to meetup at a Gucci store . I been attending a lot of raves and...
rrl newsboy and rrl driver cap are sold to potemkin_city_limits
taking offers
1200 shipped
sold
brand new, bought myself this birthday gift but the fur is a little too much for me. 2012 visvim deckhand size 2, paid $1500. comes with Original tags/extra button included, email me for more details. trying to get back something close to that price. winglhar@gmail.com The Deckhand is Visvim’s interpretation of the classic US navy deck jacket, constructed from a beige Egyptian cotton canvas outer, backed with Gore ‘Windstopper’ and lined with thick fleece for ultimate...
price is negotiable
Barely worn wings & horns size small denim hoodie, I can't fit into this, put on more muscle mass. It's in great condition, no smell, rips, stains or tears Measurements: chest (armpit to armpit): 18 length (collars to hem): 23 1/2 Sleeve length (shoulder to hem): 26 price is 75 shipped include the United States, via paypal 4percent or gift. .