or Connect

Posts by cbfn

Correct. This has been a problem with my pants, both Luxire and non-Luxire, and I've seen some others in this thread with the same problem. However, Computingboy may be onto something here.
They look excellent! How is the seat with regards to the going into your behind, especially regarding your need to lift them up?
IIRC You are supposed to resole when the first sole is broken through, making it as durable as a single leather sole.
Yep, those are beautiful. BTW, acting like a jerk is looked down upon until you reach 5k+ posts.
You merely adopted the postage cost. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t get free postage until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!
12.5" in the thighs and 31" waist here.
I might have some mild anterior pelvic tilt as well, but not so much to cause some of my pants to look like my behind got cravings for cloth. However, I have one pair of chinos waiting to be made, and I asked if they could increase the back rise from the bottom as instructed as well as decrease some form the top; I hope it helps.
Squats and deadlifts has caused my problems with pants.
This has been a problem with all of my Luxire pants, all of my attempts to remedy it has not solved it. I think it might be because the pants are cut like /\ instead I I.
Thanks to you both!