or Connect

Posts by cbfn

I would buy one for 1900 and one for 100.
Depends on what you mean with painted shoes; if they look like these I would say yes:
Thanks for the input, Simon! Since the VBC wears cooler I might go for them; I will be wearing these in the summer and the office is not sufficiently cooled IMO - the women want to wear skirts and sleeveless tops, while we have to wear trousers and long-sleeved shirts. Maybe I will go for both. Which color do you have, and do you have some pictures on your blog? Is there a difference in drape?
I am currently thinking about ordering either of the cloths myself, I am slightly leaning towards the wool rich, but that's more to test the polyester mix. This is a pretty informative post:
Aren't the second and third option the same?
Quasi-frog-flapper
Carmina Rain in UK7 is close to perfect for me except for a too tight toe box. However, the 915 is all around perfect with a bit wider toe box and tighter heel as well as a better supported arch. It is the ultimate last IMO.
I wouldn't polish them.... However, I do spray them with a suede protector.
$40 incl. shipping in Norway coupled with outrageous fees if that limit is breached, would love to be in Swizzy. Plus your currency has appreciated against every other currency, making foreign goods cheaper; our has only depreciated and esp. against the dollar.