or Connect

Posts by cbfn

As well is the NOK, another reason for buying now and not in the future when it's worth even less.
What is the pit-to-pit measurement for the orange polo and the yellow popover?
Depends; with today's low interest rate and the inflation still going strong - at least here in Norway - my money is worth more today than in the future. Ipso facto I should use all my money now.
Perfect match:
How is the fit of last 962 compared to 915? Especially with regards to toe width.
Sorry, guys! I took size 7 in the Yankos.
Thanks for the excellent help, will keep this in mind!
Vass is the only other maker I really want to try; which last do you feel is most equal to the 915? As written, I need shoes which are a bit wider by the toes. And how did you size compared to 915?
Well, ASAP was possibly an overstatement.For a thorough review, use Google Translate on Shoegazing's website: http://www.shoegazing.se/2014/10/05/recension-yanko-rawley-cuero/His thoughts about Yanko are quite equal to mine.FitI have:- 7 UK in C&J 348 - close to perfect- 7.5 UK in Meermin Hiro - a bit big- 7.5 UK in Meermin Olfe - fine in width, but a bit on the long side- 8D US in AE 5 - slightly roomy- 7.5D US in RL shell cordovan wingtip - a bit tight over the toes-...