or Connect

Posts by cbfn

Shell is great in the rain, they just don't look great afterwards.
How is the Ron last with regards to the Olfe in both toe room and heel size?
Looks pretty good!
The fit looks pretty good; the eyelets should not meet at once - for some the eyelets never meet. The more important thing is how they feel.Wrong is a bit of an overstatement; for people with lower instep the eyelets might come closer than for other people, but more important is the width and length of the foot and how the shos feel overall.
Not with such huge leg openings and cuffs IMO. Awesome shoes though.
Yes, they use a long time, if ever, to break in properly.
It looks very good IMO! As an aficionado of wide lapels, I would rather increase it with 0.25".
Thank you! I will probably go for the soft briefcase instead as I need a little more room. But, as I understand, they are made form the same leather, which was what I wanted to look at in the pictures. However, a dark racing green portfolio later would be awesome. Dark racing green leather >>>>>>> Navy.
A black leather belt with a stainless steel buckle is a classic. You will meet people in crappy suits, shoes and especially belts everywhere in the banking/consulting business - nobody cares what leather your belt is made of as long as it is black or dark brown. This is from a guy in the banking business with a black belt with a stainless steel buckle omw.
It looks amazing.