or Connect

Posts by cbfn

The staple black oxford.C&J's Hallam are on the contemporary 348 last which fits pretty TTS. These has ended up sitting unused at work for half a year as my working condition changed and the need for a second pair of formal, black oxfords has diminished. They look excellent and has a nice shine. The toe is quite worn down and they should get a resole in the near future or added a rubber sole. Please do not hesitate to contact me for requests regarding information or...
New GMTOs; the bal boot on Olfe looks baller af. however, I would like a copy of the Galway on the Olfe with rubber soles and without shearling - that would be an instakop.
Just ordered, looking forward to receiving them.
Carmina without a doubt for me.
Not Loake and Herring's main line, they are on par or below Meermins classic line. Herring's premier line is however on par with Meermin LM.
Just from the top of my head: Better: Carmina (IMO), Vass, C&J Handgrade Approx. same: Yanko (I think), C&J Benchgrade, Cheaney main line, J. Fitzpatrick Worse: Loake
Then I would lay a trap for the cats and slowly declaw the guilty one in front of the other two to both assert dominance and show them that your shoes should not be touched.
That's totally normal.