or Connect

Posts by skrz

WTS: Wool MA-1 position, ordered January 2014. Looking to cover the cost at 450.
What colorway is this?
Check your PM's.
1 x Navy / Red Stripe Grosgrain Trim (NWOT) 1 x Grey / Red Stripe Grosgrain Trim (NWOT) 1 x White & Micro Paisley / Navy Trim (NWT) UNIQLO×Michael Bastian Michael Bastian is a New York based American Menswear designer and the 2011 CFDA Menswear Designer of the year. In fall '06 Bastian launched MICHAEL BASTIAN-“It became clear to me that there was a real need for a new American voice in the men's designer world - something modern and luxurious, but a little broken down...
$40 shipped CONUS. International buyers please contact me beforehand. New without tags. Never worn out. As seen here: https://www.everlane.com/collections/starter-kit-mens/products/zip-backpack-burgundy " Canvas with waterproof nylon lining Approx. 13” L x 6” W x 18” H Padded laptop sleeve fits 15” Macbook Spot Clean Our exclusive Everlane backpacks are both practical and stylish. Canvas exteriors, waterproof lining on the inside, and leather details throughout....
WTB: TOJ BASEBALL SIZE 50
I'll disagree with this - I bought the gray and black - not sure what you mean by shape? It's nice and slouchy, like sweatpants should be. I like my inseam to be longer on my sweatpants because they stack nicely. Slimmer than the last iteration of sweatpants too.Material is fleece, similar to their sweatshirts.
TOJ 2010 Double Rider Black Lamb roughly 48 with 46 lengths (worn 3-4 months) - looking for a suiting wool MA-1 in roughly the same size - please PM if interested.
TOJ DOUBLE RIDER 2010 For Sale or Trade - check my listing. Interested in baseball jacket, band collar 2 zip moto.
PRICED TO SELL - BLACK LAMB Need money for textbooks and I don't get much of a chance to wear leather jackets in my climate anyway. A couple of small imperfects in the leather I have circled in the second picture (if they are hard to see, it's because they are). Worn for a season. Measurements shoulders17.3" chest (pit-to-pit)21.4" midsection18.1" waist18.6" body length, front21.0" body length, back23.0" sleeve length, from shoulder25.0" sleeve width @ pit7.0" sleeve...