or Connect

Posts by Tommi

Has anyone ordered pants made of Mid Grey Wool Flannel? I'd like to hear some comments on its quality and color as well since it looks quite dark.
Which plain white fabric would you guys recommend for a dress shirt? Should be relatively airy but not be transparent or wrinkle too easily.
Do these new lightweight SL Bedale jackets have elastic cuffs? The one that I bought last year had those but apparently they have made some changes on that model.
Phew... Just finished browsing last 300 pages or so. Took me several days but it was worth it. Now I'm up to date with everyones latest purchases. To summarize it all: nice shoes, folks!
I wonder, has there ever been an unlined snuff suede chukka made on Barrie last?
@luxire, where did all your khaki twill chino fabrics go? I remember that you had a lot of them a while back. I'm especially missing the fabric SR_030_KHAKI. Is there a chance that you'll get more of that soon?
I forgot to add that I'm looking for The Bureau Belfast Kudu boots with commando soles. The similar models on their website have Vibram and plantation crepe soles.
Does anyone have an 'additional' pair of Alden x The Bureau Belfast Kudu boots in size 10.5 (see pic below)? I'm interested in buying a pair. I know It's unlikely to find what I'm looking for since it's a discontinued model but decided to try anyway.
I'm looking for Alden x The Bureau Belfast Kudu boots in size 10.5 D/B. Please drop me a PM if you have a pair of those for sale.
I'm looking for Alden x The Bureau Belfast Kudu boots in size 10.5 D/B. Please drop me a PM if you have a pair of those for sale.