or Connect

Posts by Weeb

LVC 1954 501z xx (31x34) $85 SOLD ON EBAY Waist = 31 Inseam = 33.5" Rise = 11" Thigh = 9" Knee = 8" Leg opening = 7.25" Awesome pair of denim, only barely broken in. Got these in May and only wore them for a couple months. They are very similar to the LVC 1947 cut with just a more tapered leg opening. Includes back leather patch, zippered fly, and hidden back pocket rivets. Denim is a little faded on the back left pocket, front left leg, and small front right pocket....
Hey folks, for anyone looking, I'm selling a pair of indigo Weird Guys in size 30. Length of wear is only a few months and they're still in excellent condition. http://www.styleforum.net/t/312110/fs-naked-famous-indigo-weird-guy-30x34/0_100
Navy Barbour (S) $100 SOLD Pit to pit = 20" Sleeves = 23" Arm length (bottom of back collar to cuff) = 34" Length (bottom of back collar to hem) = 32.5" Only worn a couple times and hasn't been used since it got waxed this past winter. The tag doesn't say its style, but it looks really similar to a Beaufort. It has two side pockets, two front pouch pockets, a small zipper pocket in the middle near the buttons, and a velcro zipper pocket inside on the right. Really...
Narragansett Leathers Dark Brown Belt $25 SOLD Length of belt = 41" From buckle to third hole = 35.5" Width = 1.25" Dark brown Style number 149 SN http://narragansettleathers.com/belt114.html I got this last fall but realized it wasn't wide enough and the measurements were too big. Really great, well-made belt that should last a long time. Available to ship only CONUS via UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Cost of shipping is $5. I accept Paypal. I'm a honest and trusted...
Naked & Famous Weird Guy (30x34) $75 SOLD Waist = 31/32 Inseam = 35" Rise = 10" Thigh = 9.25" Knee = 8.25" Leg opening = 6.5" Awesome pair of denim and still in great condition. Only minor wear in the back pockets and cuffs, never washed, and they have stretched about an inch in the waist since I got them. I'm a true 31 and these hang a little loose, so if you're between a 31 and 32 these will fit best. Available to ship only CONUS via UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Cost of...
Levi's 501 Raw Selvedge (31x34) $65 SOLD Waist = 30 Inseam = 32 Rise = 11.25" Thigh = 9.5" Knee = 8.25" Leg opening = 7.75" Brand new, never worn. Tagged size is 31x34 but they've been hot-soaked to get the shrink out and are now closer to a 30x32. Available to ship only CONUS via UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Cost of shipping is $10. I accept Paypal. I'm a honest and trusted seller and can provide as much feedback and answers as possible. If anyone is interested, I have...
APC New Standard (28x34) $120 SOLD Waist = 29/30 Inseam = 34.5" Rise = 10" Thigh = 9" Knee = 8" Leg opening = 7.25" These are basically brand new, never been worn. I had some store credit leftover and decided to get these hoping they would stretch out enough. After I got them I realized I should've grabbed a 30 instead. Depending on what you're looking for, rule of thumb for APC NS is size down 2. So if you're a 30 or 29 these should fit perfectly. Available to ship only...
LVC 1947 501xx (30x34) $85 SOLD Waist = 30 Inseam = 33" Rise = 10.75" Thigh = 9" Knee = 7.25" Leg opening = 7.5" If I could have one pair of denim, it would be these. The fabric, cut, durability, and look are everything I look for in a pair of jeans. Unfortunately, I got them in a 30 expecting they would eventually stretch and they never did. Only worn for about three months, they have a little wear in the waist and on the back pockets and front part of the fly. Cuffs are...