or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

She had m_moria on.
@Benesyed Serious question, please don't take offense: Do you buy most of your clothes on sale? It seems like most things you own and wear are from SF approved designers but something is always slightly off about them. Like they're a size too big or too small (XL always goes on sale eventually) or they're an odd color or just the pieces from a particular season that didn't sell well. If so, I'd suggest ignoring what's SF approved and go into a shop and try a ton of shit...
Get the red side zips for your lady instead. You're always so selfish @nicelynice
love the coach's jacket.
I bought those same boots recently in an oxblood color. Under indoor lighting they look like a very rich traditional oxblood, very red. But under sunlight they look purple, almost grimace purple, but slightly more red and much richer color. Under dim lighting they look reddish brown.I'd assume the grey/black/green you're seeing here is similar. I just imagine it's very difficult to capture the color of this leather treatment properly.And keep in mind, this style (017 is...
Those levis red slippers are a grail of mine. I just can't bring myself to pay $250 for em.
I honestly feel bad for the people waiting for jackets and $$ but unfortunately, this is what's possible on the internet these days. There's even giant corporate websites that help people create lofty expectations with little recourse for non-delivery of goods. They're called Kickstarter, Indigogo, GoFundMe, etc... You guys helped this guy get his dream realized by funding his restaurant. Perhaps if he ever gets featured on one of Anthony Bourdain's shows you can take...
I hate to word it in this way because it's so corny but the guy is really making stuff right now that's tantamount to art. Those are sculptures and he, as an artist, can charge what he damn well pleases.
The way the thick sole at the toe so gracefully thins toward the heel. And yeah, the tees shrink a bit for sure. I machine wash and dry them.
The opera scene.