or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

Everyone has done a version of that. It's standard military stuff for the most part.
Is there a full moon tonight or something?
Try stretching 2 hours of work into a whole week! It's more work to look like I'm working than to do the actual work I need to do.
Zam Barrett "Siamese Bag" in RED. This thing is rad. http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18268
The things I learned from SF WAYWT: 1. No tattoos. Especially under rings. 2. No blackface. Even using MS Paint. 3. No use of the the word "ninja". It's offensive. 4. I want to live nicelynice's life.
nah. looks good.
It looks like you stole that jacket from an eight year old child. I like the boots, what are they? SLP? MMM?
I don’t believe there is a thread like this, forgive me if there is…I recently purged 4 pairs of indigo jeans that I hadn’t worn in over a year. I mostly wear black or grey jeans these days, so the blue stuff was taking up space. But it was an internal struggle in a way. One of the pairs, a pair of Dior 19cm I bought when the SS05 collection was in stores, was something that had been with me for 10 years. That’s 1/3 of my life. Longer than any girlfriend. Longer than most...
What would I pair a black linen jacket with for a strong July wedding look? I'm already the black sheep of the family, so outlandish looks will not be dismissed entirely. No shorts though. Alternatively, who makes better (relative term) cheap suits? Uniqlo or H+M?
That Dinosaur Skeleton sweatshirt is pretty rad.