or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

@prurient What fabric on the jacket? It looks awesome and cozy.
Ask the store selling you the boots. If they're selling you a $2K+ pair of boots, they want it to go as smoothly as possible too.
Thanks for the input guys. I got the Bedford in grey herringbone, a jacket I would've bought from the current season if it didn't have the elbow patches. I got a FW13 one that doesn't have the patches so I'm pretty jazzed about that.
I'm quite conflicted. I am wanting to buy a bedford (wool herringbone) or an andover (wool/cashmere) and I don't know which one... I've tried on the bedford and I like it, but haven't had a chance to try on the andover, which I like better based on photos I've seen. I'm going to be using this more as a fall jacket over sweaters and flannels and such so I think the bedford works better as that. But like I said, I prefer the look of the andover overall. This is a stupid...
Looks like a fit Agent Dale Cooper would wear.
There were people who wanted blacked-out caps. I'm guessing you could get a group-buy going again. I'd be in for one. I'd prefer a 6 panel cap but a 5 panel would be OK. I love my grey one.
I believe it was featured in the SF PNP write up?
Question: how does one oil reverse or rough out style leather?
Yep, it's inside a little mall. We thought it was really funny that we were surrounded by other restaurants with all of their seats open, but people were standing in line for almost an hour to eat Sapporo. I still want to try Yo Me Wo Katare because it's sounds pretty entertaining.
I wanted to go there but it was closed on Sunday when I was in town. Went to Sapporo instead. I thought it was pretty good. Be interested to know how the 2 compare, because I still want to try it out.