or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

What were your reasons for selling your car? Based on the reasons, owning a bike may not be any less of a hassle than owning a car. I'm not trying to be facetious, but judging from your OP it sounds like you think owning a motorcycle will be much easier than having a car. It may or may not be based on your situation.
I just read through this whole thread, I feel significantly dumber because of it. Was your girlfriend brought up at all during your wingmanning night out? I highly doubt she was. And the girl was naked in your bed? And you told her you wanted to fuck? And she giggled about it? You should have. Missed opportunity. You're obviously on your way to a divorce in the near future if you marry this girl.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Protip: stop reading it now. lulz.
The monologue was OK, but I liked the last time he hosted better. The O'Douls/gaylord joke was gold. The whole tearing off poster-sized pads of paper is a little old these days. The scared straight skits are always funny, haha. Who the fuck is Jesse J?
I got in a shouting match with a stereotypical rich snobby bitch with one of those little muppet-look-a-like dogs this weekend... argh, I hate when people are over protective of their dogs. So, this is what happened, please tell me how I should have dealt with this, maybe I shouldn't have resorting to screaming at her, but c'est la vie: My dog is an Australian Shepherd, his name is Hetfield, a herding dog obviously, and he tends to herd dogs when we go to the dog...
Quote: Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate [[SPOILER]] 6. How to Talk Dirty and Influence People by Lenny Bruce - 3rd autobiography so far, I like 'em. Disclaimer: I am not familiar with Lenny Bruce as a comedian. This book was actually mentioned in David Lee Roth's book, so I was intrigued to check it out. It started off very interestingly. He was riding around the country in his convertible with his hot stipper girlfriend/wife pulling scams dressed as a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger i wonder what % of people who are refreshing this thread for new pics actually buy anything. 1%? 1% of almost 200K views is a lot of leather jackets...
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Also people please stop posting bullshit indie. lol. OP wants to "branch out". On that note, I would also like to add that some of Against Me!'s earliest work (Tom's Demo through to The Disco Before the Breakdown) contains some great songwriting. Try the Acoustic EP for a taste.
Stephen Merrit (The Magnetic Fields) Cass McCombs Sam Prekop (The Sea and Cake) EDIT: Almost forgot Hrishikesh Hirway (The One AM Radio)
1. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=55144 2. I'd recommend Samurai 710. I too only wore APC NS for a very long time, but have a pair of the Samurai that I love. The denim is a heavier weight, but once you wear the jeans a few times, it's not really noticeable.