or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

Robert Geller 'Basket Weave' Shirt in size 46 from the s/s 08 collection. I bought this shirt from Den when it was doing Robert Geller. I've worn this shirt maybe 5 times total and it's been laundered maybe 3 times. It's almost new regardless. Shoulder to Shoulder - 17" Pit to Pit - 20" Sleeve Lenght (from HPS) - 25" CBL - 29 1/2" Some things to note: - Like new with tags. See the pic. - The fabric is dusty purple on the outside, but on the inside it's a dusty blue. So...
Here for sale is a pair of Samurai's 19oz 710xx in size 29. I bought these new from Blue In Green. They were cold soaked once, then hot soaked twice. Then I took them in to BiG for hemming. Waist - 16" Inseam - 34" Leg Opening - 7 1/2" Some things to note: - Yes, these have been shortened. I will include the original pieces of denim that were cut off the bottom. the 34" inseam listed is the ACTUAL inseam as I measured the pants an hour ago. I originally had them hemmed...
I have for sale a rarely worn pair (maybe 10 times since I've had them) of White Dior Homme Jeans from the s/s '05 Hedi Slimane collection. I bought these brand new from Saks. I bought several items from this collection since it was (and continues to be) my absolute favorite menswear collection. Waist - 15 1/2" Inseam - 36" Leg Opening - 7 3/4" Some things to note: - These have been laundered a few times. One time they came back from the laundry with the silver logo...
31. Mustaine: A Heavy Metal Memoir by Dave Mustaine (and some ghostwriters) - Another musician autobiography. Dave Mustaine is the like the pathetic geek that everyone feels sorry for. This book is pretty great. I was satisfied. 32. A Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne - A classic. This was a good one. Some of the phrasing is magical. I've taken a few quotes from this book that I'd like to incorporate into some future projects of my own some how. 33. The...
i don't know, this ARAABMUSIK album is kinda perfect right now.
Uniqlo takes phone orders, right? I need some OCBDs as well.
I'm going to pre-emptivelly say that M83's album will be my favorite album released this year. As for albums that have already been released, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Cass McCombs and Washed Out are all pretty great.
I have these, they've been great for the 6+ months I've had them. http://www.nuforce.com/hp/products/ne6/index.php
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty Can you send me the essay? This post is from March, but I haven't have a computer for a few months... Sorry for the delay. These are some essays about Ceasar Millian and training by dominance that my dog trainer gave to me at the beginner at our training. (These are google docs, let me know if you can open them, because I have no idea what I'm...
SURFWISE is my favorite documentary of all time probably. Don't Look Back is excellent as well.