or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

Put this in SW&D it will sell instantly.
YUP. In for 1 (or 2 if we can do different colors).
Gareth Pugh Cuban Heels (Yes, these are mens shoes...) There's a pair of the patent ones on Guyi Consignment for like half of retail, (un)luckily they're a size too big...
Maharishi Parka Has anyone seen this in person? I'd need to order it cuz I live in a wasteland where even mainstream brands like Maharishi are hard to find. http://www.barneys.com/Maharishi-Detachable-Gillie-Hood-Parka/503026034,default,pd.html?gclid=CIGT_M7m0LoCFa1aMgodyUIA1w
GOD DAMN, where'd you get that?
I have a cashmere sweater from APC that I paid $200 for like 10 years ago and it still looks great. It's been all over the world with me and I wear it on my bicycle commute to work every day that it's cold enough. Today, maybe you'll pay $300 for the same sweater, but it's totally worth it to me. Different strokes.WHAT THE?!?
Uniqlo knits SUCK. You can spend $40 and get a few WEARS before it starts to look like shit or spend like $200 and get a few YEARS of solid wear... and even when the more expensive sweater is full of holes it will probably look better than the uniqlo one. I will likely never stop buying their oxford shirts though, they're great for the price.
WHAT?!?What are they gonna put in that space? Probably a fucking Blue Bottle or some other horseshit. NYC is a damn shame these days, Condos and bullshit everywhere.
Can anyone PM/email me the 2nd list for 7.5 and 8? Thanks!
Anyone have pics of the 'earth chamois' in the wild? I'm considering these Style #: 40605HC but I've never seen the earth chamois in person (or any of the alden chamois for that matter...). Is the chamois somewhat rugged? I tried on a pair of tobacco suede boots at Leffot this weekend and I was shocked by how soft they were, like wearing a pair of slippers almost. While they were very comfy and would definitely like to get a pair in the future, right now I'm looking for...