or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

That'd be rad. Let me know.
oooooooh, I'm a small.
I wish I got in on these "Soft Touch" l/s t's earlier in the game. I bought one with my last order to get my order over $100 for free shipping and it's my favorite piece of the bunch. I really hope they bring them back next fall.
What do people think of the Fifth Street boot in Black with jeans? I have 3 pairs of brown boots now but they are more outdoor/work style boots. This would be my first pair of dressier boots. I have a pair of black park aves that I wear when I need a dressier look. Obviously, those do not look good with jeans. I wear jeans pretty much every day, so I'd like a pair of less bulky footwear that isn't sneakers, but don't want to buy another pair of brown boots right now. I...
if we're including magazines I would like to nominate Kid's Wear as the most beautifully photographed/designed/styled magazine I've ever seen. I'm sure many folks over-look it because they don't want people to think they're pedophiles, but each and every issue is really a masterpiece. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
The New English Dandy is a little dated, but still a great looking book and one that I find myself going back to relatively often.
oh well. it was $30. not gonna bankrupt me either way...
I like my cardigans to fit like bathrobes pretty much, so that was the reasoning behind it. We'll see...
Just ordered that new textured shawl collar cardigan. I sized up to a medium. We'll see if that was a good or bad decision...
I can't speak on the APC PS but I can say that I wear a 28 in APC NS and a 29 in the 710. I probably could've gone for a 28 in the 710 but with the thicker denim I liked the little extra room in the waist.