or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

Quote: Originally Posted by lefty It's a bit of an unwinnable situation. Eventually there will be a fight and vet bills. Dog parks are designed to help owners socialize, not dogs. Dogs don't need to play with other dogs to be "happy." They have a pack and leader - you. lefty I'll be the first to admit that I don't know a lot about dogs so please take this as an honest question rather than questioning your statement... Am I enough...
The guy that sits next to me eats disgusting chinese food everyday and the smell is toxic. He also eats it SO fast that at least 2 times every lunch he starts coughing/choking and almost pukes. He eats room temperature canned corn for breakfast at 9am directly from the can. He's constantly coughing to the point where my boss has started referring to him as "tuberculosis". He gets super hungover and pukes all over the bathroom every 6 months or so. He constantly talks...
Thanks to all who read my longwinded story and offered advice... Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy If you follow this thread you know that I have a basenji. Jake is not a big dog: 17 inches high, 24 lbs. Last weeekend I was at the dog park and he started playing with a big ass German Shepard. They were chasing each other around, gnawing at each other, and barking. It wasn't vicious in the least, they were just playing. The owner of the German Shepard...
I don't know, I often time cruise craigslist when I'm out of town on business for old, outdated technology. Probs legit.
What were your reasons for selling your car? Based on the reasons, owning a bike may not be any less of a hassle than owning a car. I'm not trying to be facetious, but judging from your OP it sounds like you think owning a motorcycle will be much easier than having a car. It may or may not be based on your situation.
I just read through this whole thread, I feel significantly dumber because of it. Was your girlfriend brought up at all during your wingmanning night out? I highly doubt she was. And the girl was naked in your bed? And you told her you wanted to fuck? And she giggled about it? You should have. Missed opportunity. You're obviously on your way to a divorce in the near future if you marry this girl.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Protip: stop reading it now. lulz.
The monologue was OK, but I liked the last time he hosted better. The O'Douls/gaylord joke was gold. The whole tearing off poster-sized pads of paper is a little old these days. The scared straight skits are always funny, haha. Who the fuck is Jesse J?
I got in a shouting match with a stereotypical rich snobby bitch with one of those little muppet-look-a-like dogs this weekend... argh, I hate when people are over protective of their dogs. So, this is what happened, please tell me how I should have dealt with this, maybe I shouldn't have resorting to screaming at her, but c'est la vie: My dog is an Australian Shepherd, his name is Hetfield, a herding dog obviously, and he tends to herd dogs when we go to the dog...
Quote: Originally Posted by ClambakeSkate [[SPOILER]] 6. How to Talk Dirty and Influence People by Lenny Bruce - 3rd autobiography so far, I like 'em. Disclaimer: I am not familiar with Lenny Bruce as a comedian. This book was actually mentioned in David Lee Roth's book, so I was intrigued to check it out. It started off very interestingly. He was riding around the country in his convertible with his hot stipper girlfriend/wife pulling scams dressed as a...