or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

there is a reason to restrict online sale of certain product, it's the designers' intention to make sure that the stores are treating the customer buying the product with the utmost respect and care. And... that the customers are treating the stores (owners, sales staff, etc) with an equal level of respect and care. It's out of courtesy to everyone involved as it should be when dealing with product of this caliber and price range. You do not want something to arrive at...
you're an idiot @sinnedk
I thought, "what would nicelynice say?"... Then I thought my original comment wasn't very nice at all, so I got rid of it.
He doesn't allow online sales but if you email or call some of his stockists (those mentioned by @AlexanderTG and also Darklands in Berlin has just received a large shipment, and many smaller and more difficult to contact stores in Japan...) they will work with you to get the right pieces for you.
i have luc jeans that have split at the side when i put my hand in the pocket too hard... and all the buttons have been resewn on... but the fabric seems very hearty. So the recommendation to choose based on fabric may not be 100% reliable.
Well... I do live in Italy, so according to your theory it will be very easy for me to get in touch with him...
There are laws in Japan that make it much easier and cheaper for japanese stores to buy from japanese companies. That's why if you see japanese stuff (Devoa or KKA for example) the prices are like 40-50% higher. It's a way for japanese people to watch out for each other and make sure they are staying in business. Italy has no such laws or taxes. Everyone who's ever done business with Layer-0 will be in contact with him... have you heard of email?
I hate that Gucci ad, it's bullshit. Because I love Christiane F. And I love Q Lazzarus. Get off my lawn, Gucci!
What do people with leica cameras use to take photos of their leica cameras? I think I see more photos OF leica cameras than photos taken WITH leica cameras. (disclosure: I've only owned the minilux p+s 35mm camera and it was awesome but I sold it at a 200% mark-up when the market was hot for them...)