or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

No, there should be an initial acknowledgement regardless. Then the salesperson should know if the customer wants to be left alone or waited on hand-and-foot. To nicelynice's point, if they're selling $4500 jackets, the salespeople should know how to work with customers.
Sorry, how is this a good thing?
Have you been to Souterrain? It's in Roppongi. I've not been myself but from what I've heard I believe it may be worth checking out if it's not too far out of the way for you.
That's sure a GBS shirt. And while it may look like a "mall shirt" if you've ever worn one or inspected one closely it certainly isn't anywhere close to that in actuality. (I don't think the retail is quite $600 but at $80 it's still a steal.)
any article that uses the word 'hipster' in the headline in 2016 is blowing it.
Did you go to the SZ shop? What are your thoughts on all of it? I'm curious...
I don't know what C.E is but Left Field tees are heavy/boxy.
Deepti's collection may not be 'wearable' or 'commercial' or 'sale-able' but I'm very happy to see someone/anyone doing something different. It's been long enough since Carpe Diem split into all the "artisanal" brands that just keep churning out the same exact designs season after season, year after year. Where is the design innovation? Is anyone even trying? I will not say that I like Deepti as much as I liked the Carol work that she was a part of, but I must say "THANK...
It is my understanding that Darklands bought a huge portion of the Deepti collection (maybe all of it???) so that would be the best place to see it. I'm not sure if it's been delivered yet, but he told me they were expecting it mid-August...
Are you guys really getting your kicks out of all of this?!? It's like listening to children bicker about who gets the next turn at the nintendo.