or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

I stopped putting trees in my shell Alden boots. And started wearing them how boots should be worn. I like them so much more now.
I love Kyoto.
I like how the black shoes are picking up some of the blue of the suit. A strong look.
The Airism don't lose their shape over the course of the day. The 100% cotton ones: You start your day wearing boxer briefs, but by the end of the day you're wearing regular boxers. They get kinda baggy. Don't get me wrong, they're not the terrible product that the seamless ones are, but the airism are worth the extra $6 for me personally.
The seamless boxer briefs are fucking AWFUL, it's true. The Airism ones are best. The regular fit cotton ones are decent, but if you wear pants that are slim through the thighs, you will feel them in there, and they'll stretch and get droopy if doing any physical activity. Just get the Airism ones and be done with it.
Good sense of humor goes far.
I expected this:
Fantastic.
Waiting for FCOJ crop reports obviously.
Sony Nex users: I'm looking to get a new lens as a step up from the kit 16-50mm lens. I was looking at the pancake lenses (either 16mm or 20mm) but reviews say that they're really only useful as a compact lens that allows you to put the camera in your pocket and that the image quality is not the best. If I need a camera in my pocket I have an Iphone5 that is just fine most of the time. Now I'm considering the Sigma 19mm f/2.8 lens. It's cheap, it's got a useful focal...