or Connect

Posts by ClambakeSkate

When did the monetary value of things become so important? It's gotten crazy. I'm guilty of it as well sometimes. I hang on to boxes of things with the idea that boxes will add to the resale value of the stuff I own if I were to ever sell it. I think it may be time to start throwing some of that shit out. Let's be real. I bought the things I bought because I liked them and wanted them. If I still like and wear them 20 years from now, that's great, but I don't expect...
Inexpensive sweaters are made from shorter wool fibers because they're cheaper which causes the garments to shed more.Switching to a higher quality (probably more expensive) knit will certainly help, and you'll wonder why you were wearing such cheap sweaters before when you realize the huge difference in quality.
Put this in SW&D it will sell instantly.
YUP. In for 1 (or 2 if we can do different colors).
Gareth Pugh Cuban Heels (Yes, these are mens shoes...) There's a pair of the patent ones on Guyi Consignment for like half of retail, (un)luckily they're a size too big...
Maharishi Parka Has anyone seen this in person? I'd need to order it cuz I live in a wasteland where even mainstream brands like Maharishi are hard to find. http://www.barneys.com/Maharishi-Detachable-Gillie-Hood-Parka/503026034,default,pd.html?gclid=CIGT_M7m0LoCFa1aMgodyUIA1w
GOD DAMN, where'd you get that?
I have a cashmere sweater from APC that I paid $200 for like 10 years ago and it still looks great. It's been all over the world with me and I wear it on my bicycle commute to work every day that it's cold enough. Today, maybe you'll pay $300 for the same sweater, but it's totally worth it to me. Different strokes.WHAT THE?!?
Uniqlo knits SUCK. You can spend $40 and get a few WEARS before it starts to look like shit or spend like $200 and get a few YEARS of solid wear... and even when the more expensive sweater is full of holes it will probably look better than the uniqlo one. I will likely never stop buying their oxford shirts though, they're great for the price.
WHAT?!?What are they gonna put in that space? Probably a fucking Blue Bottle or some other horseshit. NYC is a damn shame these days, Condos and bullshit everywhere.